View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006, 09:27 AM   #55
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

...the ship landed back at the dock in the space station. I was amused of the ship's capebilites of flying and manuvering. With telepathy, this ship is actually ME, as I think of a direction or a manuver the ship is going that way before I realise it, amazing.
Cammy spotted an asteroid field for target practice. The weapons-system is as easy as controling the ship itself. Not harder than pulling the trigger of a pistol. I shot asteroids to smitherines one after another only using my thoughts. I used the blaster, the missiles and the arclite cannon too, some extremly robust firepower for a ship of this size.

"well now you know almost everything about this ship now" said Cammy and excanged a sinister look with Vincent as we were outside the ship.
"huh?" I was confused. There is MORE?
"Sybill...activate cloaking field!" said Vincent with a shady smile

Suddenly the ship's plating seemed to blur before my eyes and a moment later the ship...was GONE! Seeing my obvious frown Vincent and Cammy laughed. I went closer to the ship's earlier place and I bumped my head. The ship was actually there, but I couldn't see it. All I could say was: "wow... "

"Now you are ready to go" said Vincent "but there is someone you need to meet first..."

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh