View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 10:13 AM   #108
Titan
Gnome

Send a message via ICQ to Titan Send a message via MSN to Titan Send a message via Skype™ to Titan

Quote:
Originally posted by plix+Jan 6 2006, 06:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (plix @ Jan 6 2006, 06:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Titan@Jan 5 2006, 09:02 PM
They don't... they just doesn't care, since it's based in the Philipines. Theire copyright-laws are "a bit" different...
UD is from Thailand, not the Philippines, and for a good portion of the site's existence she lived in the US. The servers themselves are also hosted in the US.

Quote:
Originally posted by Titan
Compared to them; Our goal is to be the least illigal site of an illigal area of the net.
That's misleading, unfair, and wrong. Guess what? HOTUD doesn't distribute ESA games, either (there might be exceptions so excuse me for not checking all 5000+ games). For example, see Airborne Ranger. [/b][/quote]
Well, i don't realy care about HOTUD, and haven't botherd getting much more info then what i've been told. I've visited the site perhaps 3 times in total, and every time theire server-speed has been so depressingly slow, it's not worth it. That's one of the motivational forces for me to push on with this site.