View Single Post
Old 21-12-2005, 01:14 AM   #27
efthimios
Home Sweet Abandonia

Because I enjoy the community here, I will refrain saying anything to this attack against americans this time. In fact I will not read a single post here again because I know I will lose my temper and sour the good things about this forum. The only thing I am goint to say, for you to think of if you wish, that every era there is a country/empire/etc that is far more powerful than the rest, most of the "rest" use "jokes" and racist remarks to downplay their own insecurities and jealousness on how they are not as strong/rich/whatever as their target. While they might live in a very good country that has many good things, even better than their target, power is always the one thing that causes this mistrust and attacking, or better, lack of such power.
Goodbye.
(from this thread).

EDIT: I am surprised that american users of this forum do not come to the defend of their own country/people when it is attacked. Not just this thread but others in the past too. I think some of you (american users here) need a kick in the behind.
efthimios is offline                         Send a private message to efthimios