View Single Post
Old 22-09-2005, 06:48 PM   #10
Doubler
Resident Llama

Send a message via MSN to Doubler

After looking over the archive, I believe I found this site somewhere between february and march 2003, after looking for Turoid (which I didn't actually find on the site, by the way :P). At that time I was limited by a dreadful internet connection which I only had access to during the weekends, and besides that I was new to the internet. As such I didn't really check/know about the forums.
I kept returning to the site for some reason (sorry that I can't be more specific, I guess I just loved the site :P ), and eventually I decided to join out of respect for it. I still didn't have the connection to participate in the forums, so I made only one post during that time, if I recall correctly. It's still there in the Star Trek 25th Anniversary discussion thread. Because I didn't know how to use forums I kind of forgot to log in, though, so it's registered as a guest :P

And then it came to pass that we upgraded our i-net connection, and a whole new world opened for me. I could finaly read the forums whenever I wanted to :w00t: (and not to mention: download what I wanted to :angel: )
I believe the first post I made with that better connection (allthough I'm not entirely sure about that) was one to rectify a little mistake Sebatianos made in his review of Shadows of Mordor :angel: (it's still not fixed, by the way :whistle: )
Thanks for not hating me for that, Sebatianos k:

Anyway, I started learning about the forums, I started to get to know the members (allthough some members from that time seem to have dissappeared ), and I started to post (a bit) more. I kind of stuck to these forums after that.

I took my first forum steps on this site, and I don't think I could've had better luck in that k:

Oh, and sorry for the lengthy post