Thread: Sango Fighter
View Single Post
Old 16-07-2005, 03:22 AM   #10
goom

This game gave me a lot of fond memories back when I played this thirteen or so years ago on my old 386. anyway here are a few tips

to do special moves dont try to do it like street fighter (as in down,forward+punch simultaneouslY). instead input moves one by one as if typing (like down,forward,punch)

as ACE135 mentioned the guy with two spears is the best character. because you can redizzy over and over with the spinning spear (back,forward,kick) move when upclose.

the last boss is really good too. his NORMAL punch is freaking good cuz of its speed and reach. you can beat any CPU enemy with nothing but his punch. his moves are : down, forward,punch/kick . back,forward,punch/kick. for the back/forward,punch move if you hold forward you can get in a third hit upclose.

pretty much all the characters have similar move inputs. try these out
back,down,punch or kick
back,forward,punch/kick
down,forward,punch/kick
jump, down+punch
down,up,punch/kick (for Ryu bu)
forward,down,punch (for the guy w/ the big axe)

lyu bu is a good fireball character. at max distance throw a fireball and if your enemy jumps at you do a down+kick. at closer range you can do his upper move or his regular kick

the guy in blue with a beard and bandana is a powerhouse. his kick combo and one extra hit will dizzy all the time

hmm.. what else.. the whatshisface guy who seems absolutely useless. cant remember his name but he makes this "HOI!" sound with his fireballs has the fastest recovery on his fireball but hes still useless....

eh.. most of the characters are kinda crappy

um.. i know that noone cares about this game but just wannted to contribute . thx for the download abandonia