View Single Post
Old 07-07-2005, 04:47 AM   #1
Elvarg

I have remembered yet another game I used to have about a decade ago.

I don't remember the name or the plot. I remember it was a higher-than-CGA game. It had a really wierd concept I can't grasp (I was very young when I had the game too), so I'll just describe what I remember.

In the game, you had two people walking from left to right on a level (sidescroller type). Random things were attacking these people, like other monsters or some stuff that dropped on them. You were kinda outside the level, with a crosshair as a pointer. Your job was to shoot (click) the enemies or things that were heading towards those 2 guys you are supposed to protect. If they made it safely through the level, you won.

In one of the levels (probably a boss level) there was nothing but this really wierd skeleton-head type with nothing but bones and eyes, who dropped teeth and other stuff from his mouth (ewww) on those 2 poor guys still walking from left to right. In that level, shooting the skeleton's eyes with your crosshair (while also shooting down his teeth to protect your 2 people) was nessecary to kill it.

In other levels, it was a city-background scenarios.

Yes, I haven't told much (that's all I can remember), but due to the extreme wierdness of the game controls I have described, I'm sure that if you ever played the game you'll recognize it. I'd at least want to know the game's name so I can look it up, but obviously my ultimate objective is getting the game.
Elvarg is offline                         Send a private message to Elvarg