Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Megatraveller 1 - The Zhodani Conspiracy (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=7579)

ReamusLQ 11-10-2005 11:30 PM

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review & Download

Blood-Pigggy 11-10-2005 11:45 PM

Mmm, two updates today? It's a good game tho' :D .

ReamusLQ 11-10-2005 11:46 PM

well, according to the sites clock, it's tomorrow already, and I have to update to that so <shrug> you're just lucky like that I guess!

Blood-Pigggy 11-10-2005 11:47 PM

How can that be according to the site's clock?
On the front page it still has the same date. :D

I don't mind though, in fact, I'm enjoying this two in one.

EDIT: Nevermind, that's strange, it said 11 before.

ReamusLQ 11-10-2005 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Blood-Pigggy@Oct 11 2005, 04:47 PM
How can that be according to the site's clock?
On the front page it still has the same date. :D

I don't mind though, in fact, I'm enjoying this two in one.

EDIT: Nevermind, that's strange, it said 11 before.

maybe you just read it wrong :ok: But yes, it is a good game.

Blood-Pigggy 11-10-2005 11:51 PM

I accidently pressed the one button when I went to give it a score.
I played this awhile ago, so I was going to give it a 4 because of past good experiences, now I just brought down the score considerably.

Oops.

AmigaFanboy 12-10-2005 06:25 AM

I still have this for Amiga(if only the dang thing worked) it gives me a wonderful bit of nastalga to play this game again... I recall the graphics being a lot better on the Amiga, however(maybe that's just how it is in my memory).

Now you'll have to upload the sequel to this game, Magatraveller II: Quest for the Ancients(I believe it is called). That game is much improved interface-wise. I remember playing it for long hours in the day... My friend would come over and we would use the character creation system over and over again to get the best possible character.

Retro gaming rules!

:D :ok: :Brain:

Bluntman 12-10-2005 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by AmigaFanboy@Oct 12 2005, 06:25 AM
Retro gaming rules!

:D :ok: :Brain:

True story

Sebatianos 12-10-2005 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Blood-Pigggy@Oct 12 2005, 01:51 AM
I accidently pressed the one button when I went to give it a score.
I played this awhile ago, so I was going to give it a 4 because of past good experiences, now I just brought down the score considerably.

Oops.

Fixed :ok:

Gordon Overkill 12-10-2005 12:13 PM

Hi,

just donloadet the game although i never heared of it before. The first impression is really interesting! One of my favourit Bands, The Lord weird Slough Feg, wrote a concept album called "Traveller" about the original pen & paper game... really awsome for heavy metal fans... check this out at www.slough-feg.com, if you're interested in this kind of music!
Unforunately I don't have the time to check the game out no cause a got a nice little cat yesterday which neads my attention :-)

greetings from germany!

The current time is 09:58 PM (GMT)