Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Forum Games (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Urban Dead - A Browser Based Mmog (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=7357)

Oberon 26-09-2005 06:52 PM

Quote:

you should do! Look at little Jack Thompson...took a flyin' leap off a bridge...now he's with us...You should be too!
Quote:

omg i ate my neighbour.. and to be honestly, it tasted good---..---
This is your chance to either become a Zombie or to join the force of the Survivor's

Urban Dead, is a funny and addictive game, where your goals are either to survive and organize the resistance againgst the unDead's or to eat humans, break the blockade of the survivors.. and of course to spread out the zombie virus by infecting humans with your teeth and claws. There are already many Clans on both Sides and a decent growing community. To play you only have to sign up by entering a name of your choice and selecting a Class e.x. Scout, Medical, Cop, Or Zombie of course... and it's for free.. to play it goto Urban Dead

for more info about it check out Wiki's Urban Dead Site
If there are enough players here at abandonia maybe we can build our own abandonia force clan either on the undead side or on the human side..!?!

Toxik 26-09-2005 07:09 PM

sadly,its not working for me,otherwise i would play

Blood-Pigggy 26-09-2005 08:50 PM

I played it for awhile, I must have ton of turn points now.

Toxik 26-09-2005 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Blood-Pigggy@Sep 26 2005, 10:50 PM
I played it for awhile, I must have ton of turn points now.
i can tell you exactly how many points you have then-50(you cant get more than that)

Wolf Thug 30-12-2005 07:05 PM

hey i plyed and im really good im on my way to yagoton
and i wish to join my name is abandonias wolf

#BlakhOle# 03-01-2006 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Wolf Thug@Dec 30 2005, 08:05 PM
hey i plyed and im really good im on my way to yagoton
and i wish to join my name is abandonias wolf

good stuff dude. if u have free running, you can lodge with me in thresh grove school next to st swithuns. every now and again i go into the church and get sum XP points, sorry to all the zombies ive stuffed up for this :D but anyway theres a police station nearby where u can grab a piece and sum ammo, though youll probably be wanting a fire axe; it can be used as many times as u want. just look out for allo jackson, thass me! :bye:

Doubler 03-01-2006 11:50 AM

Uhm, #BlakhOle#, you know we crack down on people doing that <_<
It's terribly annoying to have the clinic misused and sabotaged :tai:

Consider this a cease and decist or face the consequences if we ever recieve a complaint.

Bobbin Threadbare 03-01-2006 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Doubler@Jan 3 2006, 10:50 PM
Uhm, #BlakhOle#, you know we crack down on people doing that <_<
It's terribly annoying to have the clinic misused and sabotaged :tai:

Consider this a cease and decist or face the consequences if we ever recieve a complaint.

I do that, but I don't completey kill them. I knock 'em down to about 20HP, then leave.

Doubler 03-01-2006 12:35 PM

Allthough we tolerate that, if too many people start doing that, the end result will be the same :P

Please, if there are any other targets around, target those first.

The Fifth Horseman 03-01-2006 12:49 PM

Say, rotters or someone with whom you have a personal "eye for an eye" type grudge.

The current time is 09:33 AM (GMT)