Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Gaming Zone (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Rpg Maker 2000 (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=6620)

Josh 07-08-2005 01:52 AM

I am a big RPG fan. I even had the RPG Maker for the PS1 al though admittedly I did not go too far with it namely because no one else would see it due to it being on a memory card. So when I saw this I was hoping to actually get into it. How ever the site it gave in the fact is not available.

RPG Maker 2000 Web Site

Does any one know of a FAQ for it or another forum that goes in depth for it. Quite frankly I do not even know if I have all the files because al though I have it on my comp I do not know how to actually start "playing" the game. I thought I had installed it since I went thru a process. How ever all I see are folders though, no exe file or what ever to start.

Can any one help?

h0ax_c0d3r 07-08-2005 04:04 AM

im sure this will help you out a bit, i was making a game in rpgmaker 2003 till i had to reformate my computer, the site is Gamingw and its a good site and offers links to other free gamemaking sites, tuts, and games

Guest 07-08-2005 03:05 PM

So there are newer versions of RPG Maker? Where would I find them at? In the link it self? Or do you have to pay for the newer versions?

Josh 08-08-2005 01:56 AM

By the way that guest was me.

h0ax_c0d3r 08-08-2005 03:56 AM

its hard to find the newer versions of rpg maker, just for the little fact it is illegal. However i did find rpg maker 2003 and rpgmaker xp but searching google.

So if you have time and are willing to use bittorrent to find it get rpgmaker 2003. I suggest that one because of the the sheer fact there is plenty of resources availible for it. so i hope this helps you.

Eagle of Fire 08-08-2005 08:15 PM

Don't talk about Warez or this thread will be locked.

By the meantime - moved to Favorite.

MrBackAlleySka 08-08-2005 08:29 PM

I suggest a lock, it's been stated that the 2000 is find'able, and the higher versions are to BUY only, further comments in this thread may further talks of warez.

Josh 12-08-2005 03:54 AM

So what versions are illegal? I had no idea it was illegal. I understand PS1 and PS2 both had RPG Makers and infact i had part one, but they were not called PC versions. And if indeed all versions are illegal why is it in this site then? And I do nto want to talk abotu warez or pirating games either, but I would like an answer on why there is a RPG Maker on the site if it is illegal.

blastradius14 12-08-2005 04:01 AM

Well, when the site that Abandonia links to is back up, then you may use that one. Do not press the questions, as it will kill this thread.

moogle 12-08-2005 04:29 AM

Wow, I didn't know it was ilegal either, just dled it off of here....ya just wait until its back up.Until then you can always make text adventures like Zork!!!

The current time is 09:27 AM (GMT)