Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Approved Requests (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Return Fire (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=6548)

Urbanraven 03-08-2005 10:33 AM

Well i gotta problem..there was this really cool game that i played when i was younger...it was a...war game ...i think. when you got game over there was this human skull laughing...you had to collect flags in the game.

so does anyone know the name of this game? and where to download it?
:help:

swiss 03-08-2005 12:36 PM

what genre was that game ? Like racing or jump and run ? Strategy ?Do you know the date (plus minus a few years) ?

Only_Aloha 03-08-2005 01:00 PM

Might be Return Fire

Urbanraven 05-08-2005 11:04 PM

Yes its return fire . Thank you so much :Brain: :kosta:

bruno 05-08-2005 11:13 PM

you have to remember somethink else?

Urbanraven 06-08-2005 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by little fish@Aug 5 2005, 11:13 PM
you have to remember somethink else?
I already know the name of the game thanks to only_aloha. and I already bought the game . So thank you anyway :Brain:

Wallberg 04-12-2006 12:46 PM

Return Fire

Hello!

I am looking for 2 old games that i dont remember the name of. Naturally i come here to ask. :]

Okay; game 1:

It is sort of a military/action game viewed from above, it starts by allowing you to chose what vehicle to use from a screen of a bunker with 4 vehicles, Chopper, Tank, Jeep and one more i can't remember. After chosing you desired vehicle takes the elevator up. I dont remember the goal of the game, but i think it was something along the lines of caputuring bases or destroying targets. It could be played split-screen, and as i said was view from above.

The jeep could activate some floating-device when going into water and escaping that way. Dont remember much more, sorry. :)

game 2:

Some sort of fantasy stragegi/action game. It started by letting you chose the 'monsters' you want to play with, and after that you place them on a gameboard much like chess, and you play against an opponent. You move your characters and once you meet up with one of the opponents it changes from a strategic view into a top-down view where you and the opponent control the monsters that collide in action move. I remember water and fire-characters as well as some huge red monster that used a charge-attack.

It was turn-based when in strategic mode, but top-down action when you try to attack someone. This was also multiplayer - i think.

Thanks for any answer in advance!

Wallan

Mighty Midget 04-12-2006 01:58 PM

The first on e sounds a lot like G.I. Joe, but then again, I don't recall that game was ever released for PC.

Icewolf 04-12-2006 03:22 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mighty Midget @ Dec 4 2006, 03:58 PM) [snapback]270230[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

The first on e sounds a lot like G.I. Joe.[/b]
G.I. Joe ruled so much!!!!!11111 :brain:

Sorry! :offtopic: :ph34r:

TheChosen 05-12-2006 06:32 AM

The first one could be Return Fire.

The second one could be either Archon or Fantasy General

The current time is 06:27 AM (GMT)