Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Mêlée Island (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Abandonia Cs Source Team? (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=5953)

Evad 01-07-2005 02:00 AM

I haven't talked it over with any admins or reps or vips here, but I'd like to start up an abandonia cs source team for competition, or at least scrims and practice.
Anyone interested?

Playbahnosh 01-07-2005 08:22 AM

I'm interested. I was a great CS player, we won some competitions back then with my team. Sadly my team is dismissed and only I the leader remained. The [RHTF] team should be back someday andpurge the evil from this world :D

I really want to play, but I lack an internet connection :( and I only Have CS:CZ, not the Source :(

However, If I ever get my own modem back I'd be glad to play :ok:

BeefontheBone 01-07-2005 10:25 AM

i play from time to time, but my standard tends to fluctuate from average to awful quite at random. I'd definitely be up for at least some practicing though.

Havell 01-07-2005 12:25 PM

Me too. I don't play so much now but I'd be happy to join an Abandonia Team.

Evad 01-07-2005 02:29 PM

Awesome!
@Play: Well whenever you get an internet connection and halflife 2 let us know. You're definitely welcome.
@Beef: No problems, we all have our good and bad days. I also am quite inconsistant, but I'm not really looking to be ultra leet or anything, just wouldn't mind having a team to co-ordinate and run tactics with sometimes.
@Rhavel: Excelent, we could use your experience.
@All: Ok We'll have to work something out so we can hook up and get on each others friends list. Also if any admins are reading this please tell us if you don't want us to use your name( and market your site) and we'll think of something else to do:) Also Play brought up a good point, I am looking for a team to play on cs source with, that's the new halflife engine which I'm sure you all know. Also, I hope you all have mic's as that is so very essential. Ok, I work today(Canada day) but only half a day, I'll be back in about 5-6 hours from this post, and will come here to see if we can hook up if anyone is interested. If not please list your availability so we can schedule a practice session and kick some royal behind:)
I'm so excited!!
:Brain:

swiss 08-07-2005 05:16 PM

hi there,

is there some cs source team now ???? Just got my HL2 with CS:S. So when you need some more players in your team I would be glad to kick behind for abandonia. LOL

Cheers,

swiss

TaloN 08-07-2005 08:34 PM

ill play :

CS 1.6
DoD
or DoD:S when its out

i left CS with the introduction of 1.6 because it was so muck and havent got source. Day of defeat is where its at

moogle 20-07-2005 02:09 AM

I have to reinstall it, well, I mean, take two days to download it off of Steam again....dumb cd scratch, I dun even listen to the sound!! Why must you get stuck on an audio file!!! NOO!!!

LOL 21-07-2005 04:58 PM

well i have counter strike course but i am not so good at it :Tom:

swiss 22-07-2005 10:06 PM

i think being good is not the priority in an abandonia cs-squad. promoting this site would be the job.

BTW where are u guys from ?

Would be hard to set up a team of Japanese, Russians, Swiss and Americans ...

cheers,

swiss

The current time is 05:25 AM (GMT)