Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Mad TV (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=5249)

Strobe 27-05-2005 09:12 PM

Mad TV

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review + Download

JudgeDeadd 27-05-2005 09:16 PM

I love this game! The Underdogs has a page about it, where you can find a manual and a FAQ.

Busses 27-05-2005 09:18 PM

I love this game but at the first time I ever played it I was so confused but now I can do ok

Strobe 27-05-2005 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jacek Dobrzyniecki@May 27 2005, 11:16 PM
I love this game! The Underdogs has a page about it, where you can find a manual and a FAQ.
i guess, we'll add some extra stuff like the manual soon... :D

Spy Vs. Spy! 27-05-2005 09:58 PM

Oh maaaaan, I used to love this one. Coincidentally, a mate of mine and me were talking about MAD TV just few days ago - I gotta give him a call and revive our good old gaming all-nighters!

Thank God for abandonia! Honest. :angel:

Cheers!

Guest 27-05-2005 11:23 PM

I have a German version of this game, its playable at XP.
I downloaded it at minigames.de or so.
But i dont get, how to produce my own shows.

Chris 28-05-2005 03:28 AM

this version is english/german. it runs under XP, but as usually without sound. VDMS works fine except for the mouse controls, wich isn't supported. you are able to play the whole game using the keyboard controls, but that isn't very funny...

Frode 28-05-2005 06:09 AM

How do I quit the game?

PrejudiceSucks 28-05-2005 07:31 AM

I imagine alt + f4 would work pretty nicely for that.

Brother52 28-05-2005 08:17 AM

@Guest
Show producin
get a studio (top floors, real estate agent, and thats if ya already sold the startin one, or ya need bigger one for the show - and watch out for the expences, yep, thats a daily charge)
get a script (screenplayin agency)
go to yer studio, put the script on the table(duh), get a shoppin list from the chief
go to the supermarket, buy stuff for yer brand new script (nope, not the Betty-gifts section, the other one)
get back to yer studio-chief (ya can ask the dude there about the quality of the show)
start production

@Frode
Quit this game ? Are ya nuts :D Anyway, MadTV has one of the most hillarious quits I ever saw in a game - go to the Big Bosso, tell him ya quit(if needed, repeat twice the line), and watch :w00t:

@PrejudiceSucks
Nay

@Bobbin
The fun and the means of transpo... er, interface... ya sure ? Cuz I remember playin Dune 2 ( and I mean all the 3 campains) without mouse - arrow keys and enter all the way, babe ! ( Eh? mouse? Whats a mouse? Back in 1994... :help: ) And I had GREAT times! :cheers:

And another cooool thing ingame : ya guys remember, what happens when in the news ya get the "Bomb attack on Embassy of Free Durban planned" and then switch the door info (not tellin where :D ).... :Brain:
Ok, ok.... no more spoilers :kosta: goin to play this masterpiece again now :cheers:

The current time is 04:19 AM (GMT)