Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Programming (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Dink Smallwood Meets Abandonia (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=5155)

TheChosen 24-05-2005 06:47 AM

Okay gays and girls,now that i freezed my Discworld RPG project,il try something more simple.

This time,il build an new adventure for Dink Smallwood,an adventure with magic,pure evil and Abandonia!

Dink arrives in a small town,where there is a small group named Abandonia. Theyre wizards who collect and teach very old magic (admins and forum members can be these guys).

But there is also a group named ESA(Eliminate stupid Abandonia),which are trying to destroy the Abandonia. They have already done great damage:Kosta has been turned into a duck!

Dink can join in one of them. He has to solve some quest(find some ancient spells,kill members of the Abandonia) until he gets his final mission.

Comments? Suggestions?

peregy 24-05-2005 05:43 PM

It would be good.Can i be in the Abandonia group?

Omuletzu 24-05-2005 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TheChosen@May 24 2005, 08:47 AM
Okay gays and girls,now that i freezed my Discworld RPG project,il try something more simple.

This time,il build an new adventure for Dink Smallwood,an adventure with magic,pure evil and Abandonia!

Dink arrives in a small town,where there is a small group named Abandonia. Theyre wizards who collect and teach very old magic (admins and forum members can be these guys).

But there is also a group named ESA(Eliminate stupid Abandonia),which are trying to destroy the Abandonia. They have already done great damage:Kosta has been turned into a duck!

Dink can join in one of them. He has to solve some quest(find some ancient spells,kill members of the Abandonia) until he gets his final mission.

Comments? Suggestions?

ehmm nice story....

somehow i foresee a sudden rise in your warn level( not that i'd have anything to do with that, really )

Tulac 24-05-2005 06:57 PM

You should've put the *Any similarity with real life events is a coincidence* disclaimer LOL

TheChosen 25-05-2005 09:09 AM

Quote:

You should've put the *Any similarity with real life events is a coincidence* disclaimer
[Takes notes]

Noted.

TheChosen 26-05-2005 06:46 AM

Some of the characters i have chosen:

Kosta
Tom Henrik(his second hand)
Peregy(Weapon seller)
Tulac(Welcomer)
Omuletzu(Barkeeper)
Timpsi(bartender)
Kon-Tiki(spell guard)
TheChosen(Active talker)

Anyone else who wants to be in this game?

MdaG 26-05-2005 07:57 AM

I can be a bl00dninja. :angel:

BeefontheBone 26-05-2005 10:52 AM

I could be a Spelling Guard, geddit?

Tulac 26-05-2005 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by MdaG@May 26 2005, 08:57 AM
I can be a bl00dninja. :angel:
:roflol: :roflol: I've seen things like these before, some guy was pretending to be a druid or something...

peregy 26-05-2005 12:43 PM

Can i have free weapons???? :D Can i someone from the Abandonia group?

The current time is 05:32 PM (GMT)