Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Your Reviews (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   My Immortal (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=19933)

Fubb 25-05-2009 01:54 AM

My Immortal

NOT FOR YOUNGER PEOPLE. I GAVE YOU ALL A FAIR WARNING

A Fan fic. Voted worst Fan Fic to ever exist, and thats saying something. There are things like half life: Full life consequences, but those are meant to be funny...this one is just....good LORD! Its a fan fic that squashes everything the world loves about harry potter into the ground, spits on it, defecates on it, and then makes love to it in a mud bath... and then some! Its made by a gothic/emo girl known as Tara Gilesbie in real life, and XXXbloodyrists666XXX on ff.net.

WARNING THOUGH: THE FAN FIC (TRIES AND FAILS) CONTAINS (IF YOU CAN CALL IT THAT) MAJOR (CRAPPY) SEXUALITY AND SEXUAL THEMES (PFFT) AND IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR (ANYONE) PEOPLE UNDER THE LEGAL AGE OF CONSENT IN YOUR COUNTRY, OR IF YOUR MOMS BEHIND YOU.

The main reason it was so horrible is the fact she has not knowledge of knowledgeable grammar or spelling AT ALL. she couldn't right a complete sentence to save her LIFE, and the fact she constantly uses OOC and net chat works in her writings

Show/Hide

Show/Hide

Among the constant OOC chat in her fanfic is the constant complete garbage in her actual fanfic herself. Sex, drugs, sex recording, sex watching, dumbledore swearing,

(spoiler contains a swear)
Show/Hide

SERIOUSLY. GOOD CHARLOTTE and Hogwarts?

WARNING: The following is rated R. Seriously mods, im giving people fair warnings :)
Just..dont look..honestly

her excuse to the fact dumbedore swore was that he had a "Headache"

Example of her...well....yea

That was another thing she did, she threatened to end her fanfic unless she actually had support...her account got hijacked later by another person, near chapter 39 of her 44 chapter Epic, and the person actually made a decent ending to my understanding, and all that...but...yea... (fail)

anyways she reaquired her account and wrote a new ending...heres the final chapter of My Immortal

seriously i dont recomend younger viewers read this at all
Chapter 44, full of swears, dont look

My most favourite quotes are in this chapter. The "“I know a four-letter word 4 dirt, CRUCIATUS!!!” and "“U guyz are in a Latin stand-of!!!!!!!111”

Seriously though, time for an actual review. This fan fic is a disgrace to actual decent fanfictioners. Actually, its just a disgrace to even people who arnt good! There arnt words to describe how many moral grounds the author broke when writing this piece of crap! While she got millions of views because people were in it for the lulz, good writers got nothing.

Verdict
In the style of Tara: "VERDIK!!111"

if you wanna look at this yourself, go ahead. Its so bad its hilarious :D

Website URL...little kids dont go there..youll have bad dreams forever

ianfreddie07 25-05-2009 04:43 AM

I thought you were reviewing the song. :p

Frankie 26-05-2009 01:25 PM

I can feel only a subtle difference from the original HP saga. :rolleyes:

Simoneer 26-05-2009 01:48 PM

Funny...

Oh my God...

Lulu_Jane 26-05-2009 11:42 PM

Either somebody links the dramatic readings of this or I close the thread :p

Translation: Watch the dramatic readings of this.

Simoneer 27-05-2009 07:07 PM

It's poetic, really.

Fubb 28-05-2009 10:39 PM

the girl that made this must have been high on crack at the time methinks

_r.u.s.s. 29-05-2009 05:41 PM

isn't it joke?

also, my favorite quote
Quote:

Snape ejaculated menacingly.

Kugerfang 29-05-2009 06:01 PM

Haha. That was fricking hilarious. LOL

Fubb 31-05-2009 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _r.u.s.s. (Post 367326)
isn't it joke?

Sadly, no. The girl who made it is just..that bad!

Also LOL at the quote. This story is full of MAGICKS!

The current time is 10:00 AM (GMT)