Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   8 Bit Theatre. (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=1866)

Razer 22-12-2004 07:12 AM

Does any read 8 bit theatre?You should check out the archives first in order to find out whats goin on in the comic. It's at www.nuklearpower.com :D

Eagle of Fire 22-12-2004 08:27 AM

I go there once in a while, usually once every month. This internet comic just rock. :ok:

Tom Henrik 22-12-2004 09:28 AM

I think Brian Clevinger knows my IP by heart by now...

Yes, I have read the entire cartoon. And I have also played Final Fantasy 1. (Both the game and the cartoon gets thousand times better if you have experienced them both).

Who can forget; "I, Garland, will... uh... KNOCK YOU ALL DOWN!"

It is just to bad that the remake of FF1 doesn't have this sentence. Garland ain't stupid in the remake. :cry:

But, luckily, King Steve is still stupid :P
"Since you have defeated the evil Garland and freed the princess, I will give you.... A BRIDGE!"

I love that bit in the game... You risk your life, and you don't get any money, equipment, experience or anything... you just get a stupid bridge - King Steve's KickAss Bridge! :P

Razer 08-01-2005 04:27 AM

I hope this doesnt count as spam but, BUMP :bump:

Danny252 08-01-2005 07:50 AM

theres a bump icon? cool.. anyway, I've never even heard of it before

Strobe 08-01-2005 01:22 PM

hahahahha, 8-bit theater is sooooo funny!!!! i've just read episodes 1-70 in
one flow, laughing so much that now my guts are aching..... oh my god....haha
:Brain:

i haven't played FF1 but nevertheless this comic is so damn cool!! why hadn't
i come to know it earlier? this guy - what's was his name again...Brian - is just
marvellous!! :kosta:

so, where'd he got the figures and the backgrounds from? are they from FF1?

Eagle of Fire 08-01-2005 01:38 PM

Please, do not bump threads. It is considered as spam since you are adding nothing to the conversation. If you really want to bump a thread at least say something revelant, and not only a one line sentence...

Razer 08-01-2005 06:06 PM

Also, if you want a good laugh as well as to hear bm's voice go to www.newgrounds.com and search for 8 bit theatre (or theater)

Fawfulhasfury 08-01-2005 07:42 PM

I... like Tom, have, uh... read them all.

feminista 08-01-2005 08:10 PM

I've been into webcomics for a long time, so I've read the whole thing, though I stopped checking it around 400 or so. I like to go back and read a webcomic about twenty strips in a row, rather than one new one every other day. The story flows better when read all at once. The only exception is Megatokyo, which I still check all the time. Can't wait to see what happens next, you see.

But anyway, yes, 8 Bit Theatre is brilliant. One of the better webcomics I've read (and that's saying something).

The current time is 09:05 PM (GMT)