Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Gaming Zone (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Quest for Glory 2 Remake to be released on August 24 (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=17745)

rabadi 22-08-2008 05:29 AM

Quest for Glory 2 Remake to be released on August 24
 
After 8 or so long years... Quest for Glory 2 Remake is scheduled to be released on August 24.

Make the jump: http://www.agdinteractive.com/

Burger Meister 23-08-2008 03:00 PM

And they need server space and bandwidth to host some mirrors, attention to all server hosts.

Burger Meister 24-08-2008 04:19 PM

ah, looks like I'm one of the hosts of Quest for Glory 2. Sweet!

Edit: Hint Guys, I'm already playing the game because I hosted it. If you guys have 100mb of webspace and you wanna offer it to AGD, you get the game early. It's fun so far.

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/790/qfg2vgasr8.jpg

Juanca 25-08-2008 01:52 AM

Ok.....
It's already 24 of August. but couldn't get any further than the presentation/release banner any idea or info on how to get to the download page?

Burger Meister 25-08-2008 03:57 AM

they haven't released it yet. It should be up soon.

rabadi 25-08-2008 07:22 AM

http://www.agdinteractive.com/downlo...loads_snd.html

DoomYoshi 25-08-2008 09:47 PM

Haven't downloaded it yet. Are you able to transfer characters from remakes to non-remakes?

ysorian 25-08-2008 11:28 PM

bah... i still dont like point n clicks! i bet u cant even be a fighter/mage/thief without a stealth ability but still b able to rob the house down the lil alley by typing "open" the cupboard, "move" rug, etc :amused:

rabadi 26-08-2008 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoomYoshi (Post 334532)
Haven't downloaded it yet. Are you able to transfer characters from remakes to non-remakes?

I do not have the char to be imported from QfG1, but I think they did mention in their forum somewhere that it will be possible, you can import QfG1 char to play here.

Lulu_Jane 30-08-2008 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ysorian (Post 334548)
bah... i still dont like point n clicks! i bet u cant even be a fighter/mage/thief without a stealth ability but still b able to rob the house down the lil alley by typing "open" the cupboard, "move" rug, etc :amused:

I've downloaded it and it's actually pretty impressive so far. You can select whether you would rather play with a point and click interface, text parser or a combination of the two.

Also, there's an option to simplify the damn Shapier alleyway maze.

The only complaint I've found is that the combat system is pretty terrible, but then again, that's sort of in keeping with the Quest For Glory spirit anyway :D

ysorian 31-08-2008 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lulu_Jane (Post 335031)
I've downloaded it and it's actually pretty impressive so far. You can select whether you would rather play with a point and click interface, text parser or a combination of the two.

Also, there's an option to simplify the damn Shapier alleyway maze.

The only complaint I've found is that the combat system is pretty terrible, but then again, that's sort of in keeping with the Quest For Glory spirit anyway :D


Ill give it a go, on ur say so! but i still wonder if the wonderful little bugs, (the one i previously mentioned) or the ability to infinitely sell the Dervish's beard enablin multipe pill buyin so within 2-3 days of trainin in the weapons guild u can max out ur stats, are still possible!

I lost the bit of paper i had the maze on early on in the piece so i learnt to do it from memory... future alcohol consumption has negated that once fine ability :amused:

P.S. what was wrong wid the funky maze? It only pissed me off when u hit Rasier and couldnt go anywhere... (the amount of time i spent wanderin in circles just to kill time :()


The current time is 01:22 PM (GMT)

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.