Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Im leaving (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16456)

TheChosen 08-01-2008 06:34 AM

Im leaving

Beh. The title says it all. Im done with this and Im walking out...for now.

Im not gone. Im just away for a month or two. Its just because...well...Abandonia. This isnt the same place I used to log in two years ago. I know that this site is still work-in-progress and all, but hey: What did you guys did when you were beta testing?

Im not mad at Kosta or Maikel or Horseman or any of the guys working on this. Im just a bit frustrated and dissappointed what the new site turned out to be. Hopefully, when I return, it will be fully functional, working and lively as it was before.

If not...well....we will see then.

Lulu_Jane 08-01-2008 10:58 AM

We'll miss you Mr. Chosen, and were will I learn about wrestling while your gone? *sniff*

Quintopotere 08-01-2008 11:31 AM

We'll miss you, of course! I hope your life will get better and better.

But you MUST say something about the Abandoned Times in its topic! Leave us some kind of testament... there are still someone of us that believe in that project! We'll have to find a new way to coordinate that.

However, have a wonderful life!

Lulu_Jane 08-01-2008 11:36 AM

Maybe the Chosen can be the next subject for the art competition, as a sort of grand farewell :D

;)

Quintopotere 08-01-2008 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lulu_Jane (Post 315767)
Maybe the Chosen can be the next subject for the art competition, as a sort of grand farewell :D

;)

He can make part in the "terrestrials" cathegory...

Scatty 08-01-2008 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheChosen (Post 315755)
Beh. The title says it all. Im done with this and Im walking out...for now.

Im not gone. Im just away for a month or two. Its just because...well...Abandonia. This isnt the same place I used to log in two years ago. I know that this site is still work-in-progress and all, but hey: What did you guys did when you were beta testing?

Im not mad at Kosta or Maikel or Horseman or any of the guys working on this. Im just a bit frustrated and dissappointed what the new site turned out to be. Hopefully, when I return, it will be fully functional, working and lively as it was before.

If not...well....we will see then.

I feel pretty much the same as you, but I'm gonna stay. It's not just about the site / forum being buggy and bad, it's also about people having trouble with games, and I still can help out occasionally.
Anyway, enjoy your absence and hopefully you'll have something to be busy with meanwhile ;)

Tervez 08-01-2008 03:03 PM

Toivottavasti palaat vielä jäädäksesi.

Dave 08-01-2008 08:45 PM

That's not good...:(

TheChosen 14-01-2008 06:53 AM

What a week. I spended it at the Hardcore Gaming 101 forum and immediatly found new friends, many which share the taste of hardcore gaming with me.

And then I noticed that downloads and shoutbox are back. Straigh U-turn! Sorry for all the fuss.

dosraider 14-01-2008 10:16 AM

Ah don't let us down, at least create a "I'm back" topic or so..... please.
:(

The current time is 08:00 PM (GMT)