Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Cold Cases (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   What Is The Name Of This Game ? (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=14654)

zebaroth 28-06-2007 05:08 AM

I remember reading about a game in the 90's in some
game mag. it was about breeding dragons you started with 2 think
it showed them haveing sex but can't remeber
What is the name of this game ? :wallbash:

bobson 28-06-2007 05:13 AM

Game about dragons having sex ??

That's kinky stuff :omg2:

Eagle of Fire 28-06-2007 06:00 AM

Well, in the 90's it was "common" here in North America to have full page adds at the end of mags about listings of games you could order via mail, and more often than not there was some screenshots or images of the box for "highlighted" games... And there was no concensus or legislation back then, most of the gamers were pretty old persons and thus the market was oriented toward adults (which is a big contrasts with today, I have to admit). I clearly remember PC Gamer, in particular, displaying such ads in the last few pages of their mag... They were often one or two full pages long.

The point is, Zebaroth, that if you simply glanced at the box shot or a screen shot of the game, you could have without realizing it spotted a XXX or hentai game out of that mag. Telling us that the only thing you remember from the game you are seeking the name of is dragons mating (and explicit images included to make matters worse) really point in that direction...

Isn't it something a little less generic you would remember about the game which would help us define the search? There ought to be more in a game than watching Dragons mating all day long... Right? :huh:

zebaroth 29-06-2007 10:55 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eagle of Fire @ Jun 28 2007, 06:00 AM) [snapback]296845[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

Well, in the 90's it was "common" here in North America to have full page adds at the end of mags about listings of games you could order via mail, and more often than not there was some screenshots or images of the box for "highlighted" games... And there was no concensus or legislation back then, most of the gamers were pretty old persons and thus the market was oriented toward adults (which is a big contrasts with today, I have to admit). I clearly remember PC Gamer, in particular, displaying such ads in the last few pages of their mag... They were often one or two full pages long.

The point is, Zebaroth, that if you simply glanced at the box shot or a screen shot of the game, you could have without realizing it spotted a XXX or hentai game out of that mag. Telling us that the only thing you remember from the game you are seeking the name of is dragons mating (and explicit images included to make matters worse) really point in that direction...

Isn't it something a little less generic you would remember about the game which would help us define the search? There ought to be more in a game than watching Dragons mating all day long... Right? :huh:
[/b]
you could fight them and win money ( in the game )

_r.u.s.s. 30-06-2007 10:29 AM

in bikini fight? :D

Eagle of Fire 30-06-2007 11:31 AM

There's probably some mud involved too. :P

marko river 04-07-2007 11:31 AM

Could be Dragons Breathe there you breed dragons, don't know about sex, though....

kajjj 05-07-2007 11:48 AM

usually when you breed animals there is some kind of sex involved :)

Luchsen 07-07-2007 03:42 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kajjj @ Jul 5 2007, 01:48 PM) [snapback]298006[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

usually when you breed animals there is some kind of sex involved :)
[/b]
No way! :omg2:

But to stay serious: Is this leading to anywhere? You (zebaroth) have to help us - was it:

Dragon Lord?
Or?
Or?
Or?

... I would list more but nothing fits. Could it be dinosaurs?

arand 11-07-2007 02:48 PM

Could it be that it wasn't about dragons, but Mutant Chickens?

Myself i can't help but think of Mutant Chicken Races (Download) when i hear this:

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/5793/55725262je6.gif

What d'yesay? :ph34r:

Ah, probably not, but anyways...

- Arand

The current time is 12:31 AM (GMT)