Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Forum Games (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Hardwar (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=1278)

Maerlyn 16-11-2004 02:38 AM

*drools* This is Fantastic...reminds me of Elite but way better graphic wise and such...it can be multiplayer so if anyone would like to play i can create a world or whatever...this is the game ive been looking for, ever since i played G Police then sold my PS1...

I got it at underdogs.

evilded 16-11-2004 02:42 AM

what kind of game is it?

Wael 16-11-2004 04:55 AM

Here

Maybe...

Morrin 16-11-2004 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by evilded@Nov 16 2004, 03:42 AM
what kind of game is it?
It's very good! Try it.

Maerlyn 16-11-2004 07:17 AM

Its a space type game, trading, bounties and such - hence my reference to Elite.

I deleted it, it screwed with my IE - lots of bugs from underdogs, so be careful. I mean the game worked perfect, it is fantastic, just carried bugs with it :(

Excuse my typing - drinking a little bit.

Seabass 16-11-2004 04:53 PM

What kind of bugs? you mean spyware? Cause the game looks awsome remind me of privater which I loved! and with a multiplayer mode it sounds like a sure winner.

*dirty word* hate spyware man u can never REALLY get rid of it and it tends to bulid up slowing your computer ti'll it grinds it to a stop! I say somone should be hanged for spyware (dosen't even have to be the maker as long that some heads will roll :whistle: )

p.s

don't think you should be worried about your spelling, get recked and posting stuff can be quite funny, and you get quite a kick looking at them the day after (or maybe the day after the dat after since in the day after you feel like this -> :wall: )

:cheers:

Maerlyn 16-11-2004 10:10 PM

Yeah when i saw it i felt the same way, i mean i played it for a bit and the atmosphere was beautiful...and multiplayer would be -brilliant-, but spyware is a killer...still having some trouble with it, but since i liked the game so much after i clean up my computer im gonna get it again. If anyone else gets it tell me here please.

Maerlyn 17-11-2004 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gekko+Nov 16 2004, 06:51 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gekko @ Nov 16 2004, 06:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-evilded@Nov 16 2004, 03:42 AM
what kind of game is it?
It's very good! Try it. [/b][/quote]
If you've got we should set up a world, try it multiplayer, and anyone else interested too (seabass) - Im getting it again now.

Morrin 17-11-2004 06:23 AM

The thing is that I don't have internet connection. :( I would love to play multiplayer but I can't...

So the package includes spyware? Darn.. how can I remove it before I install?

Tom Henrik 17-11-2004 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gekko@Nov 17 2004, 07:23 AM
The thing is that I don't have internet connection. :(
:blink:

Uhm... you SEEM to have one.

(Unless you phone up your friend with a connection all the time...)

Friend: Hello
Gekko: Hi, it's me again.
Friend: Oh no....
Gekko: Please, I need you to do this for me. Go into the Abandonia Forum, and type the following:
Friend: OK! But this is the LAST time!
Gekko: Thanks, you're a lifesaver!
Friend: Ok, I'm in. What do you need?
Gekko: I need you to go into the Multiplayer forum, Challenges, Hardwar, and tell them I don't have a connection.
Friend: That's it?!
Gekko: Yes.

Gekko: OH! Add a sad smiley, just for the effect!
Friend: Done. You owe me, pal!
Gekko: Thanks.

The current time is 06:29 PM (GMT)