Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Invalid Requests (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Journeyman Project 3 - Legacy of Time [GoG] (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=11560)

Doubler 25-08-2006 09:04 PM

Journeyman Project 3 - Legacy of Time [GoG]

Yes, I know, title isn't much to go on. To be honest, I remember nothing but the concept. Furthermore, I only ever played the demo, so I'm not too certain about many aspects of it. One thing for certain, it wasn't any of the Atlantis games.

So, here goes:
As far as I remember it was an adventure game, where you could look around the environment freely. The demo took place in Atlantis (?), and you had to create a gold tablet or amulet using clay and gold. I believe the general story was that you were a timetraveller and had to get inside a tempel for some reason, and you had to use the amulet for that.
You could change your appearance into that of the people you meet. You also had an extremely annoying sidekick or something, constantly trying to make witty remarks (Like when you tried to enter the pottery disguised as the potter :P ).

Anyway, I remember loving the demo long ago, and I was wondering what the game was exactly, and what had become of it. I hope someone knows :)

The Fifth Horseman 28-08-2006 01:36 PM

Sounds like it might - just might be one of the Lost In Time games.

Doubler 28-08-2006 01:53 PM

Hmm, no, that's not it. Thanks anyway :)
Iirc the game was a lot like those Cryo adventures (Like Atlantis). I'm pretty sure I've got the demo lying around -somewhere- and I've been looking for it, but so far no luck. :(

GraveDigger 29-08-2006 01:15 PM

Journeyman Project 3 - Legacy of Time, the best chapter in the serial.

P.S: Good luck finding it.

Doubler 30-08-2006 07:45 AM

Thanks, that´s it! :D
Newer then I thought, though.

hawksacul81 31-08-2006 12:00 AM

I still have the demo disk... Wish I had the full version.

I want that game too!

Nodal 03-09-2006 04:55 PM

Well...It's not in the oldwarez list...but I found a torrent. Not sure if I should post it.

Tom Henrik 03-09-2006 09:30 PM

Well, it's not ESA Protected (to my knowledge) at least, and I haven't been able to locate any stores selling it either.

Until I can do more research on the matter, I'd say that the status is Unknown - but leaning toward Abandonware.

Nodal 03-09-2006 11:57 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tom Henrik @ Sep 3 2006, 09:30 PM) [snapback]252582[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

Well, it's not ESA Protected (to my knowledge) at least, and I haven't been able to locate any stores selling it either.

Until I can do more research on the matter, I'd say that the status is Unknown - but leaning toward Abandonware.
[/b]
All right then.

Luchsen 13-07-2007 02:12 AM

Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time, The | 1998 | Brøderbund | [REJECTED: ESA]

Protected till 2009.

Edited by David86: moved to Rejected requests :)

The current time is 11:54 AM (GMT)