Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Time To Leave? No way! ;) (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=1122)

FreeFreddy 01-11-2004 06:49 PM

I won't be telling huge stories here. Just that it's time to leave now. Why? Let's just say it's time for changes and for seeing more. Some of you might understand and some not. Sorry in that case. Perhaps one certain member will explain more if he wants to. It's up to him.

Doesn't matter much, after all. New members are joning the site everyday. There'll be surely many others too that will be able to overpost me with time, be as helpful as (hopefully) I was and replace me easily. I enjoyed all the time I spent on Abandonia so far. Thank you all for that.
And take care of the site. There're not many of sites as welcoming as this one. It would be a shame if this would change or the site even would be shut down...
:bye:

Forever friend of you all
Freddy

wormpaul 01-11-2004 07:08 PM

Damm...Freddy...hate to see you leaving but good luck with all you wanna do...

Hope you will ever come bakc to us, you`were just so amazing helpfull to all of us and for always in our hearts (at least for me)

Take care for yourself, and remember: Dont look back to much...just keep focus on now and you`re future :angel:

Will miss you..

Gr.

Wormpaul

Tom Henrik 01-11-2004 07:46 PM

Same here.

I truly do understand your reasons for this, but I hope that we with time will see more of you.

You are still a valuable member to the site and a great friend for all of us who has gotten to know you.

Until we meet again, Alfred. :bye:

Dream 01-11-2004 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by FreeFreddy@Nov 1 2004, 07:49 PM
I won't be telling huge stories here. Just that it's time to leave now. Why? Let's just say it's time for changes and for seeing more. Some of you might understand and some not. Sorry in that case. Perhaps one certain member will explain more if he wants to. It's up to him.

Doesn't matter much, after all. New members are joning the site everyday. There'll be surely many others too that will be able to overpost me with time, be as helpful as (hopefully) I was and replace me easily. I enjoyed all the time I spent on Abandonia so far. Thank you all for that.
And take care of the site. There're not many of sites as welcoming as this one. It would be a shame if this would change or the site even would be shut down...

Forever friend of you all
Freddy

Damn freddy I'm going to miss you. Well just bye. :bye:

Havell 01-11-2004 07:50 PM

Bye Freddy :bye:

I hope you do well, whatever you choose to do.

Richard

Sebatianos 01-11-2004 08:14 PM

I'm sorry to say I didn't really get to know you, but maybe this will change. Who knows!

I guess you must have your reasons and it would be unfair of us to make this next step you're taking a difficoult one.
Just remember, no mater where you go, you'll always have somewhere to return to if things get to rough!

Bye mate :cheers:
Borut

Stroggy 01-11-2004 09:02 PM

Goodbye Santa.

Indie 01-11-2004 09:10 PM

Going to miss you Freddy. :( (btw, thanks for the birthday thread, I apreciate it ^-^) Good luck, and take care.

~Stine

Kon-Tiki 01-11-2004 11:01 PM

Bubye, and hopefully till some day :bye:

Iron_Scarecrow 02-11-2004 03:47 AM

Well I don't have much to say.

So good luck.

The current time is 08:26 PM (GMT)