Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Community News & Feedback (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Quiz Error? (Send us your feedback) (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=26398)

Mystvan 26-01-2011 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slx (Post 421688)
oh...
and once again...
:cry:

Don't worry. If you refresh / reload AB main page, you can answer again. :OK:

I wonder how we can get our beloved PoE... I know there is only, only a AB member who can always get his PoE with no problems. His username starts the letter D... :( :cry: :crybaby:

BTW, I am currently using Opera, Firefox and SeaMonkey. :sick:

rabadi 26-01-2011 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slx (Post 421688)
oh...
and once again...

Yep.

DarthHelmet86 27-01-2011 04:12 AM

If you guys really...really want to get PoEs then Translate, write reviews, make screenshots for said reviews and provide games that we don't have or extras for games.

All of those give you way more PoEs then the daily quiz.

Andras78 27-01-2011 05:24 AM

I do not understand why the Quiz has error many times, today I had a correct answer and the answer was Unfortunatelly, blablabla...
So? It could be work well or do I calculate with this in the future?
Today answer is **************** and did not accept :( :( :( :(

GTX2GvO 27-01-2011 06:35 AM

Turns out this is one of those games that need to have %26 inserted instead of &. :mhh:

Dave 27-01-2011 09:56 AM

Yup, it must be the "&", I'm sorry guys but I can't "refund" around 150000 users :p, don't take it so seriously, sometimes the answer is on the screen and the quiz is very easy, sometimes it's impossible to guess (literally) :p
We will try to solve the problem though, thank you for reporting it.

P.s. the %26 worked.

slx 27-01-2011 10:12 PM

yeah yeah...
i knew the right answer :omg:
and
the automated quiz master didn't accept it! :o
sniff-sniff

oh master :eww:, why do you do this with us?

i'm gonna fight :guybrush: for my poeights!

:hihihi:

rabadi 27-01-2011 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthHelmet86 (Post 421703)
If you guys really...really want to get PoEs then Translate, write reviews, make screenshots for said reviews and provide games that we don't have or extras for games.

Naaah... I do not want the PoEs that badly. I am just obsessed with the daily quiz, you know, like one of those guys who think that answering the daily quiz is as important as brushing your teeth :D

Andras78 28-01-2011 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabadi (Post 421767)
Naaah... I do not want the PoEs that badly. I am just obsessed with the daily quiz, you know, like one of those guys who think that answering the daily quiz is as important as brushing your teeth :D

yes, it is really important thing for me every day !!! :pwnd:

Ohne Mitleid 28-01-2011 05:47 AM

It is not really all that important to me (lie). I do enjoy the minor sense of puzzle solving %26 getting PoEs accredited for answering correctly %26 listing things off that have '%26' in the sentences. :mischief:

I do value the residual side effects of the quiz though. There are so many more games out there that I never would have even known about if I had not looked at them while searching for the answer to the Daily Quiz

The current time is 04:43 AM (GMT)