Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Offers (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   werdegast - Manuals and Box Shots for 3 Star Trek games (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=32544)

werdegast 04-02-2014 03:12 AM

werdegast - Manuals and Box Shots for 3 Star Trek games

I have found PDF scans of the manuals for three Star Trek Games

The Kobayashi Alternative
The Promethean Prophecy
The Rebel Universe

There are also several nice scans of the boxes and discs

marko river 04-02-2014 09:52 AM

PM sent :)

Welcome and thank you

werdegast 04-02-2014 07:17 PM

I will upload the files as soon as possible. It will be tomorrow probably. We are having sleet and freezing rain so my internet connection is very slow today.

werdegast 07-02-2014 01:22 AM

werdegast - Star Trek: First Contact 1988

I have seen this on other sites and thought it would be nice here also. It is the third in the series after The Kobayashi Alternative and The Promethean Prophecy.

marko river 07-02-2014 11:39 AM

Merged. One topic per user here :)

Are you just pointing to the game as nice addition or you have some material to offer?

I created Requests topic to check is the game abandonware, although it probably is.

If the game is to be put on site, we definitely need screenshots. A review would be nice as well, but is not necessary.

werdegast 07-02-2014 12:43 PM

At this time I am only pointing out the game.

I have been trying to find a manual scan. The only copy of the game on ebay is a Buy It Now for $99.99.:no:

I can take some screenshots and upload them later tonight.

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko river (Post 459183)
Merged. One topic per user here :)

Are you just pointing to the game as nice addition or you have some material to offer?

I created Requests topic to check is the game abandonware, although it probably is.

If the game is to be put on site, we definitely need screenshots. A review would be nice as well, but is not necessary.

marko river 07-02-2014 02:11 PM

Along with zip archive ready to be played. No savegames and similar custom stuff. Or I can prepare archive from some other place... but since you already have it playable...

werdegast 07-02-2014 02:30 PM

No problem. I will upload everything tonight.

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko river (Post 459187)
Along with zip archive ready to be played. No savegames and similar custom stuff. Or I can prepare archive from some other place... but since you already have it playable...

marko river 07-02-2014 11:25 PM

One more thing: what is the source of these scans for Star Trek games? If I got it right, you didn't scan the manuals yourself but found it somewhere on the net instead.

werdegast 07-02-2014 11:35 PM

Yes, I have included a file named credit.txt with the source of the material. I hope that is not a problem.

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko river (Post 459193)
One more thing: what is the source of these scans for Star Trek games? If I got it right, you didn't scan the manuals yourself but found it somewhere on the net instead.

The current time is 11:38 PM (GMT)