Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Gaming Zone (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   New User (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=1818)

Bacago 20-12-2004 08:26 AM

Well, since I'm new to Abandonia, I would like to present you my fav old games:

X-Wing - my first game ever on PC
Red Baron
Indiana Jones III
Rise of The Dragon
Stunts
TV Sports Basketball
Worms - Complete serial in fact
Prince of Persia
Master of Magic
Wolfenstein 3D
Doom 2
CM Italy 91/92
Jagged Alliance
ST - The Final Unity

Cant remember now...... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

The Niles 20-12-2004 10:17 AM

There are a few great games in that lists and fortunately a lot are already on the site and at least one more will be available very shortly.

Bacago 20-12-2004 10:00 PM

Great or not, they are my favorite games, so i'm not expecting that they will be liked by others. :cheers:
Anyway there are more games, sure u can think of some. :ok:

Classic Pig 21-12-2004 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bacago@Dec 20 2004, 11:00 PM
Anyway there are more games, sure u can think of some.* :ok:
Well yes - look on the site - many of them are here... :blink: :eeeeeh:

All I can say is Lucas Arts, Lucas Arts.... Maybe we should ask them to make MI 1 abandonware - exclusive to abandonia :ot:

Yes many games in the list are pretty good so no arguments from this side. Looking at the list you started gaming pretty late... Oh well here's to the classics anyhow! :cheers:

Tom Henrik 21-12-2004 12:56 AM

Actually, Monkey Island IS abandonware.

But since this happened recently - and it IS LucasArts - we are waiting a bit longer. LucasArts might change their mind.

Classic Pig 21-12-2004 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tom Henrik@Dec 21 2004, 01:56 AM
Actually, Monkey Island IS abandonware.

But since this happened recently - and it IS LucasArts - we are waiting a bit longer. LucasArts might change their mind.

:SPAM: Alert!

YAAAAAAY!!! :Brain: :party: :bannana: Best news I have had in a long time. Lets hope they keep to it this time!

Great Games, Sucky company :whistle:

Bacago 21-12-2004 08:18 AM

Well, I've only listed my fav PC games, C64 is out but,..... oh God, I dont know where to start with those :D

Danny252 21-12-2004 08:57 AM

LOL Lucasarts are hopeless with abandonware
Bacago - you have the same avatar as someone used to... can't remember who...

FreeFreddy 21-12-2004 12:01 PM

Same as Chef Boyardee had once...

marko river 21-12-2004 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bacago@Dec 21 2004, 09:18 AM
Well, I've only listed my fav PC games, C64 is out but,..... oh God, I dont know where to start with those :D
Man, C64, you can't start with those games. That's just something different.

Day after day I watch all those little kids playing games that has "great graphics, 3D, blood, lots of this, that" and other stupid things. And every game is so empty that it is forgottrn after year or two if it's very good.

Does enyone in the games industry even remembers that games are supposed to be played and played for fun, not to be made so they can have this and that and millions of useless things that are just there???????????? Good graphics, 3D graphics, precise graphics, even better grpahics, graphics and scenes, unseen graphics...... How can you play the gane if you can't see it? Noone now doesn't play the game because it is fun. There is couple of interfaces that are used all the time. No new ideas, just copycats that have this and that to improve selling.

Yeah, many of you will attack me for this, well, that's just you. Enjoy your favourite game!!!!!!

The current time is 09:59 PM (GMT)