Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Formula 1 Grand Prix (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=2451)

Kosta 16-01-2005 03:32 PM

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review & Download

Sebatianos 16-01-2005 07:10 PM

I think you forgot to put the this update in the news :whistle:
So I guess this is the first game that was posted in Slovene news before it was mentioned on any other part of the main site :Brain:

Wael 16-01-2005 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sebatianos@Jan 16 2005, 08:10 PM
So I guess this is the first game that was posted in Slovene news before it was mentioned on any other part of the main site :Brain:

Translated it already?
When did you manage to do that?

Sebatianos 16-01-2005 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Wael+Jan 16 2005, 10:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wael @ Jan 16 2005, 10:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sebatianos@Jan 16 2005, 08:10 PM
I think you forgot to put the this update in the news* :whistle:
So I guess this is the first game that was posted in Slovene news before it was mentioned on any other part of the main site* :Brain:

Translated it already?
When did you manage to do that? [/b][/quote]
Right after I joined the forum and saw it.
Translation isn't a hard thing to do if you're comfortable with both languages! Our reviews aren't exactly The Sillmarillion (now that translation was a piece of art - unfortunately some other guy who translated it from Serbian got the contract and published it - and the Serbian translation was a bad one So his translation of a bad translation really rocks big donkey balls).

wendymaree 16-01-2005 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sebatianos@Jan 16 2005, 08:10 PM

Hehe...actually, I was having problems getting the downloading to work, so I had to leave it for Kosta to do as it was very late over here. The news is now up and all's good with the world. :angel:

Enjoy the game!

xoopx 16-01-2005 11:49 PM

heee this is a great game. i had it already, set up in dosbox a while ago. i have it set at dynamic core and 8000 cycles, and i assume i got that value from experimenting. i cant remember. it runs right like that anyway.

mouse31e 17-01-2005 08:17 AM

runs perfectly under XP for me! Love this game, graphics are looking a bit dated but hey, it's still F1. :D

xoopx 18-01-2005 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by mouse31e@Jan 17 2005, 09:17 AM
runs perfectly under XP for me! Love this game, graphics are looking a bit dated but hey, it's still F1. :D
weird. it freaks out for me in xp, even with vdmsound. funny old business, running old games!

Anette 30-01-2005 07:31 PM

I have a problem.. I downloaded the game but in my version Indy can't fight and I can't through the castle since I can't fight Biff... I can't control fighting so he just stands there getting punched.

caesar007 22-02-2005 05:45 PM

wow good thing i found this site , the one i bought doesn't work anymore , can't start the cd for some reason , no scratches or anything , just won't start the game ggr , dling this version LOL

The current time is 09:00 PM (GMT)