Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Offers (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Death Incarnate - Wizardry VI (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=24388)

Death Incarnate 28-02-2009 08:06 AM

Death Incarnate - Links 386 Pro

After following your sites progress nearly from the beginning and taking part in the quiz since it started, it's time for me to finally contribute something myself.

I can offer you Links 386 Pro. It's the greatest golf game I can think of, we played it all the time in the early nineties. The graphics were marvelous for the time, and are at least not unpleasant to look at by todays standards. Runs like a breeze under DOSBox, with some tweaking. I'd love to write a review, too.

I can also throw in some extra courses to the included Harbour Town: Banff Springs, Bighorn, Castle Pines, Devil's Island, Innisbrook, Mauna Kea, Pebble Beach, The Belfry and Torrey Pines. Could upload these as seperate files, if you wish.

Paco 28-02-2009 09:28 AM

Request - to request something you dont have.
Offer - to submit Stuff you do have.

please set in your Profile to receive PM so i can sent a PM with FTP-Info so you can uploads these Stuff to FTP. Those Extra Course can be added as Extra. If you are writing a Review, then can you also please take Screenshots?

Death Incarnate 28-02-2009 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paco (Post 354203)
Request - to request something you dont have.
Offer - to submit Stuff you do have.

Ok, but you should update the FAQ. Under How can I send a game to you it says post a message about it in the Request forum (and links you there).

Enabled PM. And I'll be happy to send some screenshots, too! How do you wish the review to be? Plain text and the shots as PNGs?

Paco 28-02-2009 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Death Incarnate (Post 354251)
Ok, but you should update the FAQ. Under How can I send a game to you it says post a message about it in the Request forum (and links you there).

The Offers-Forum were created last week, but you're right. The FAQs should be updated. I will report this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Death Incarnate (Post 354251)
Enabled PM. And I'll be happy to send some screenshots, too! How do you wish the review to be? Plain text and the shots as PNGs?

dont matter if its in txt or doc. Png is best Choice, if it come to Quality.

I will now send a PM with FTP-Info.

Dave 01-03-2009 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paco (Post 354253)
The Offers-Forum were created last week, but you're right. The FAQs should be updated. I will report this.

Ok, edited.

Luchsen 06-07-2009 12:42 PM

Would you like to review Links - The Challenge of Golf as well? I could upload it, and it would be nice to have the same reviewer. :)

Death Incarnate 08-04-2010 08:01 AM

Death Incarnate - Wizardry VI

Already uploaded are: Review, Archive, Screenshots (more to come, as I play on) and the copy protection. The ZIP called Wizardry 6 Copy Protection is bad to read, since was scanned from the original protection table (black ink on dark brown paper :rant:), so I rewrote it all myself and added it as Wizardry 6 Magic Words.zip. Please delete the other one.

The german version will follow as soon as I rewrote the copy protection for it, too.

TotalAnarchy 08-04-2010 11:16 AM

Will keep in mind which is the correct one, cause at the moment, we cant delete anything from our FTP.

Death Incarnate 12-04-2010 09:08 AM

The german version of the game is up, too, complete with copy protection. I put the archive in the folder ARCHIVE, along with the english version, though you'll probably want to offer it as an extra.

TotalAnarchy 12-04-2010 12:16 PM

Most probably it will be uploaded as extras, yes. :)

The current time is 09:04 PM (GMT)