Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Gaming Zone (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Anyone Into Airsoft Or Paintball? (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=5417)

drumminfreek 04-07-2005 11:11 AM

I play paintball....never tried airsoft....sorry.
i have all brass eagle stuff considering i just started playin paintball.
but i have one of there nicer guns. its a semi auto. its called STRIKER.
just incase you wanted to know. :D

Rinforzando 04-07-2005 12:43 PM

I've played paintball, but (sorry for being stupid) what's airsoft?

punch999 05-07-2005 05:43 PM

Airsoft guns shot little pellets.

drumminfreek 05-07-2005 10:47 PM

some people like airsoft more because the guns look more realistic.
but when playin airsoft you have to be honest. considering it doesnt leave a mark on your clothes so you cant tell if you/ someone else were shot.

tazzy_s 05-07-2005 11:38 PM

paintball is cool , airsoft I don't even think we have it up here

Shunk Eat Enemy 06-07-2005 01:20 AM

can't tell if your shot airshot shoots little bean bags right well just listen for some1 screaming out in agony :bleh: my first paintball experince was horrid my freind kain was on the other team and got me out guess where he shot in the how you *ahem* groin :cry:

Titan 07-07-2005 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Shunk Eat Enemy@Jul 6 2005, 02:20 AM
can't tell if your shot airshot shoots little bean bags right well just listen for some1 screaming out in agony :bleh: my first paintball experince was horrid my freind kain was on the other team and got me out guess where he shot in the how you *ahem* groin :cry:
I took 3 in the head, 5 in torso and 2 in the arms at once before i "woke up" and heard ppl screaming i was hit... adrenaline is fun... :twisted:

drumminfreek 08-07-2005 12:03 AM

i had an experience like that only there was this giant floating pink cow... :eeeeeh:
oh wait, that was a dream i had! :blink:
anywho! have you ever taken 8 paintballs at full velocity from 3 feet away??
OUCH!
(i have, for those of you who didnt get the message)

Kato 30-07-2005 12:45 AM

I play airsoft.
Ofcourse itīs fun, but itīs also really expensive.

moogle 07-08-2005 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by drumminfreek@Jul 5 2005, 10:47 PM
some people like airsoft more because the guns look more realistic.
but when playin airsoft you have to be honest. considering it doesnt leave a mark on your clothes so you cant tell if you/ someone else were shot.

I like airsoft better because, one the guns aren't as big and heavy, and you don't need nearly as much safety equipment, more mobility :ok: And there are paintball pellets for Airsoft, believe it or not. And ya, Airsoft is expensive..... :not_ok: And Airsoft dun hurt as much....tho I'm curious to get one of them shotguns.... :D I rember paintball, I was rushing, got nailed straight in the forehead, and fell back into the mud...ya..... :tomato:

The current time is 01:09 PM (GMT)