Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Warcraft Adventures - Lord of the Clans (April Fools' Day 2012) (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=28539)

DarthHelmet86 01-04-2012 03:22 AM

Warcraft Adventures - Lord of the Clans (April Fools' Day 2012)

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and download (if available)

DarthHelmet86 01-04-2012 03:28 AM

I have to disagree with TheChosen about the rating, I would give this game a 3. I think with a bit more polish it would have been an average adventure game of its own, but attached to the Warcraft series it would have been a fun and interesting. Still he is right the gameplay is nothing new or special, oh well a pity it got canned, but a great treat that I can play it now.

cdnp 01-04-2012 04:40 AM

Quote:
"The version here is a trimmed no-voice version. For the whole version (which is about 600 megabytes), check the ISO-cellar forum section on this"

Which thread is that? I could not find it in the "W" section. Or has it not yet been posted?

Thank you.

wesserz 01-04-2012 07:28 AM

You got me. :hihihi:

Burner 01-04-2012 07:58 AM

:D

Prrmjau 01-04-2012 09:38 AM

Same problem

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdnp (Post 441102)
Quote:
"The version here is a trimmed no-voice version. For the whole version (which is about 600 megabytes), check the ISO-cellar forum section on this"

Which thread is that? I could not find it in the "W" section. Or has it not yet been posted?

Thank you.

Yeah, I can't find the 600 MB version either! Can someone post a link?

/ Ah man! Didn't see that one coming actually!

Prrmjau 01-04-2012 09:45 AM

I _just_ realized what day it is today. dammit.

JazzJohannes 01-04-2012 11:54 AM

same...

same...

leebigh 01-04-2012 12:38 PM

Good joke :smile2:

DarthHelmet86 01-04-2012 12:48 PM

I don't know what joke you guys are on about, I am really enjoying being able to play this game. Anyone looking for the ISO Cellar link here you go http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/sho...123#post441123 . Please enjoy.

SpiDoL 01-04-2012 01:26 PM

Knew this was fake all along, because I used to be heavily into Warcraft. But a very good joke nonetheless. I tip my Hulkamania bandana to you DarthHelmet!

TheChosen 01-04-2012 01:37 PM

What fake? There is a beta version. Someone before this even uploaded gameplay of it on Youtube.

http://youtu.be/aZ6tg1Id6-c?t=12s

cdnp 02-04-2012 01:50 AM

Well, I have to admit that its a bigger and better game than Strip Poker 3 and Leisure Suit Larry Online. I am really enjoying it.

Expack2 02-04-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiDoL (Post 441126)
Knew this was fake all along, because I used to be heavily into Warcraft. But a very good joke nonetheless. I tip my Hulkamania bandana to you DarthHelmet!

Since it's no longer April Fools, I think it should be safe to tell you. The beta, along with the footage DarthHelmet linked to, is real, but the game we have here isn't (as now evidenced by the title of this thread).

DarthHelmet86 02-04-2012 01:57 PM

TheChosen linked to you mean. :p

I actually doubt the footage coming from a working copy of the game outside of the original company. I just highly doubt this game ever left, I think Blizzard would have ensured it was deleted, destroyed and never to be found. As far as I think the footage is a clever staged bit of filming to make it look like he loads the game but then just shows an in company video of what the game was like, something they perhaps showed Blizzard before it got the can. It could also just be a copy of a demo version of the game, I remember it being advertised in small books that came with Starcraft and Diablo (one or the other I can't really remember) so it is a high possibility that a demo exists, note the game footage is not overly long. I could be wrong, it really could be out there like the guy claims, but why he hasn't sold it on and trust me their would be a lot of money in it baffles me.

TheChosen 02-04-2012 02:23 PM

My theory is that the beta comes from Russia. The guy who did the videos is a Russian and the Animation Magic has a subsidiary in Russia. The company was dissolved in 2001, possibly earlier since they havent done anything after the Warcraft Adventure project. Reading video comments, he mentioned something about "street markets", so maybe he just came across old Animation Magic inventory. Or he could even be an old employee.

Beta is real and why he hasnt leaked it...I dunno. Maybe he broke a deal with the Blizzard. Maybe he's scared. Or, as he's a collector, he's hoarding so that his collection has something no one else can ever have.

DarthHelmet86 02-04-2012 03:24 PM

I have no doubt there was a beta, I just doubt he has it. It wouldn't be hard for him to prove it though, he just needs to do something specific in the game something not shown in that video and directed by us. Like look at this, then walk here, then do this..and I would want to see more of the game then what he has shown.

slx 02-04-2012 07:03 PM

Naughty staff of Abandonia...
You misled me...
Naughty, very naughty...
:smile2:
You deserve 5 pieces of eight! :D
:OK:

rabadi 03-04-2012 03:39 AM

The real April Fools' Day joke is that the game is actually SOMEWHERE here on the site, but they told us it is just a joke. So when you think this is just a joke, they will make another announcement in one or two days to tell you that the game is actually here. So, if you really want to play the game, don't fall for their trick. Keep looking, folks. It's THERE somewhere!

:bleh1:

Smiling Spectre 05-04-2012 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheChosen (Post 441174)
My theory is that the beta comes from Russia. The guy who did the videos is a Russian and the Animation Magic has a subsidiary in Russia. The company was dissolved in 2001, possibly earlier since they havent done anything after the Warcraft Adventure project. Reading video comments, he mentioned something about "street markets", so maybe he just came across old Animation Magic inventory. Or he could even be an old employee.

Confirmed. Well, of sorts. His posts on Absolute Games indicates that it's really "full release without cinematics" from Russian company, and he got it "from old friend from company".
Quote:

Beta is real and why he hasnt leaked it...I dunno. Maybe he broke a deal with the Blizzard. Maybe he's scared. Or, as he's a collector, he's hoarding so that his collection has something no one else can ever have.
Confirmed too. He positions himself as "true collector".

DarthHelmet86 05-04-2012 11:07 AM

This doesn't really confirm anything, as I said I could pull off the video if I had a copy of a video the game makers made. Something that would be a lot easier to get then the actual game since they would have been sending videos of game-play and the like to Blizzard as well as screenshots and the like. Just saying he has it, and that he is a true collector doesn't mean he really has it. In fact pulling some crap about a true collector and that is why you wont share is the best way to hide the fact that you just don't have it at all.

Smiling Spectre 07-04-2012 01:49 PM

Totally agree. Only slight problem: why someone want to preserve two hours of video? Otherwise it looks equally suspicious for me as for you.

DarthHelmet86 07-04-2012 01:57 PM

The youtube clip only has 13 minutes of gameplay (at most what with the menu and the loading) has he posted a longer version somewhere? I haven't seen it if he has.

TheChosen 07-04-2012 01:59 PM

Its in parts. I cant believe you havent noticed that.

DarthHelmet86 07-04-2012 02:02 PM

lol that is the first time I have looked at the side bar for it, or more accurately paid attention to it. Being that long does raise the chance that he has some form of the game then, but I still have my doubts. "True Collector" just sounds like the dodgiest reason ever not to share.

MrFlibble 07-04-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthHelmet86 (Post 441377)
"True Collector" just sounds like the dodgiest reason ever not to share.

I actually remember someone on a Russian retro gaming forum contacted the guy who claims to own the leaked game, and the reason for not making it public appears to be that he had promised his friend who gave him the leak to never share it. This promise doesn't seem to cover posting playthrough teasers on YouTube though :P

Personally I have no opinion on how plausible the whole story is. I'd have much preferred if Blizzard decided to officially release their old betas as a present for all the fans someday (Starcraft beta versions - not the leaked one, but earlier builds that are only known from screenshots - would've been awesome). But chances for that seem pretty slim for now.

dosraider 08-04-2012 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrFlibble (Post 441390)
I'd have much preferred if Blizzard decided to officially release their old betas....

You're not the only one.
Reminds me of the Doom alphas/betas.
Kinda worthless and barely playable, but nevertheless interesting to see how the game was developed and evolved to what we have now.
http://toastytech.com/dooma/
http://rome.ro/lee_killough/versions/
http://www.mad-bassist.com/doom/

DarthHelmet86 08-04-2012 06:42 AM

Sadly a lot of it is just lost to time and people of that time (and now) not caring about the betas and unfinished parts they didn't need anymore. Even this is a huge pile of change if he did manage to get a copy.

Just as a note of a collector of things, if I had the only copy of something and it was in digital medium, something that can become corrupted or destroyed by shear accident (hard drive failure or a virus could wipe it from his HDD, scratches could break a CD) I would want to make as many copies as I could so that it truly never be lost. Oh well it would be great if it one day did come out, maybe fans could even clean it up and make it a full game. Oddly with the amount of people interested in it I am surprised Blizzard hasn't tried to get it fully made and make some money off it. The lack of quality wouldn't stop fans from just wanting it and the big canon differences could easily be ignored by just marking it is as non canon.

MrFlibble 11-04-2012 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dosraider (Post 441393)
You're not the only one.
Reminds me of the Doom alphas/betas.
Kinda worthless and barely playable, but nevertheless interesting to see how the game was developed and evolved to what we have now.
http://toastytech.com/dooma/
http://rome.ro/lee_killough/versions/
http://www.mad-bassist.com/doom/

Haha, I like it how the page at Romero's website also offers an option to downgrade Doom back to v1.1 to get some stuff that was cut :)

In fact, quite a few alphas and betas of various games were leaked - I guess the temptation is huge in every case ;) - but they're all in the grey area from the legal standpoint. I think many companies just don't realise that officially releasing beta stuff from their games would actually help increase those games' popularity and gain additional favour from their fans.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthHelmet86 (Post 441396)
Sadly a lot of it is just lost to time and people of that time (and now) not caring about the betas and unfinished parts they didn't need anymore. Even this is a huge pile of change if he did manage to get a copy.

Just as a note of a collector of things, if I had the only copy of something and it was in digital medium, something that can become corrupted or destroyed by shear accident (hard drive failure or a virus could wipe it from his HDD, scratches could break a CD) I would want to make as many copies as I could so that it truly never be lost. Oh well it would be great if it one day did come out, maybe fans could even clean it up and make it a full game. Oddly with the amount of people interested in it I am surprised Blizzard hasn't tried to get it fully made and make some money off it. The lack of quality wouldn't stop fans from just wanting it and the big canon differences could easily be ignored by just marking it is as non canon.

I agree. It is highly possible that people did not archive pre-release/WIP materials in the first place because it had not occurred to them that all of it could be of (historical) interest later. This is understandable to a degree because the main goal of game development is to finish the game, and other priorities are secondary. Also, various copyright issues may come into play, the fear that "rival companies will steal or ideas!" in some cases is a factor as well, and there's also the mere fact that game development often involves many people, and coordinating their efforts in creating the main game might be sometimes a problem already, to say nothing of all the by-product or rejected materials. Sadly, not all people who are in game development have the nice habit of archiving whatever they can. And, faulty media are a problem too - this discussion here just reminded me of another one about the PlayStation version of Duke Nukem 3D which includes an extra episode. Apparently, that episode was first developed on the PC platform and then ported to PlayStation with the rest of the game's levels. The community was able to contact one of the developers but it turned out that the original files were stored on ZIP disks that are either lost or have already deteriorated (or both).

klaoui 11-11-2012 10:23 AM

how to instal please

please i fl the game but i have seven idont know how to install it
please help

The Fifth Horseman 11-11-2012 01:35 PM

Take a look at the thread title. It clearly says April Fools' Day 2012. The game does not exist.

Scatty 16-11-2012 09:18 AM

There seem to be a lot of people who land in this thread through searching for the download of it on the net, though. It's one of the most top links in the search results :D
Tells one what the guys at Blizzard missed on with their decision...

tokoloshe 21-02-2013 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthHelmet86 (Post 441099)
Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and download (if available)

You are retard and this aint funny! I am waiting like an IDIOT until some of the selfish cretins that actualy have this game release it and you come with crap like this. I hope you will burn in hell for this.

tokoloshe 21-02-2013 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrFlibble (Post 441390)
I actually remember someone on a Russian retro gaming forum contacted the guy who claims to own the leaked game, and the reason for not making it public appears to be that he had promised his friend who gave him the leak to never share it. This promise doesn't seem to cover posting playthrough teasers on YouTube though :P

Personally I have no opinion on how plausible the whole story is. I'd have much preferred if Blizzard decided to officially release their old betas as a present for all the fans someday (Starcraft beta versions - not the leaked one, but earlier builds that are only known from screenshots - would've been awesome). But chances for that seem pretty slim for now.

Yes That was me :(

tokoloshe 21-02-2013 05:43 PM

If someone have doubts that this game actually exist I can clear this out. One copy is in Russia and as far as I know that guy is an ass and would not let it out. Second is in Japan and to get this information it cost me about 45 hours of clear time. I think there could be more of them but people would keep it to them self. I bet Blizzard have they own release but they will not confirm it neither decline. This game starting to be a bit like Holy Grail for me as I am looking to get coppy about 5 years now. I hope it will once come on light and we will be able to play it. Until them I will carry my quest :(

Capo 22-02-2013 03:59 PM

Im with you, i really want to play this game.

Tomekk 22-02-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokoloshe (Post 449851)
You are retard and this aint funny! I am waiting like an IDIOT until some of the selfish cretins that actualy have this game release it and you come with crap like this. I hope you will burn in hell for this.

With that kind of attitude, and especially for failing to read the thread title, I sincerely hope you'll never get to play it. :p

antonishlol 09-04-2013 10:47 AM

nice :lol:

Guest 26-08-2016 10:38 AM

Broken link or not downloadable?

Hi Abandonia!

Just wondering - this game has the "Get it" link to it, but when I click it, I get redirected to this forum. Is it a broken link, or is the game not downloadable any more?

Keep up the god work guys - kep reviewing and adding games!

Capo 26-08-2016 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guest (Post 466047)
Hi Abandonia!

Just wondering - this game has the "Get it" link to it, but when I click it, I get redirected to this forum. Is it a broken link, or is the game not downloadable any more?

Keep up the god work guys - kep reviewing and adding games!

The guy who has the game never released it, sorry.

Reidorr 06-09-2016 01:24 PM

Capo 06-09-2016 04:24 PM

Thats very cool! The community would be enthusiastic to have this game. But if you want money i fear this is the wrong place :(

Reidorr 06-09-2016 04:29 PM

Reidorr 09-09-2016 05:22 PM

Capo 10-09-2016 10:00 PM

Oh my God thank you! :cry:

Some tips to make it works fine:
https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...s_just/d7g5238

TheChosen 10-09-2016 10:27 PM

Holy shit

yoga 11-09-2016 03:12 PM

Lord of the Clans

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capo (Post 466121)
Oh my God thank you! :cry:

Some tips to make it works fine:
https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...s_just/d7g5238

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gf...+the+CLans.rar

Lord of the Clans - 563 MB Rar format

Press file PlayWin.exe.
Game starts.
Help?
Directory Warcraftdocs.
Win 7 32-bits

yoga 11-09-2016 06:11 PM

Ah, sorry, the Help Doc files are Russian.

If Yr video is bad, try to reduce/increase to 1280 - 960 screen resolution
(in my case).
Win 7.

marko river 12-09-2016 11:37 AM

So this is real, no kidding????

Wow, crazy. What do we do now?

Unregisteredftg2222 12-09-2016 08:04 PM

Magnet link update

magnet:xt=urn:btih:8AF58CDC23253948E0E591D5B4FD94F B7C64FD71&dn=Warcraft%20Adventures%20-%20Lord%20of%20the%20Clans.rar&tr=http%3a%2f%2fbt3 .t-ru.org%2fann%3fmagnet

waluigi 12-09-2016 08:18 PM

It's my first post here, so hello everybody! (and please, forgive me that I'm writing my first post with request, but I'm so EXTREMELY excited about it!)

Both download links are dead, has anyone downloaded the game before it was removed? I would be grateful for help, I dreamed about playing in WA since there was released gameplay on YT (so since I've realised, that there exist playable version of WA).

Unregistered5353 12-09-2016 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waluigi (Post 466134)
It's my first post here, so hello everybody! (and please, forgive me that I'm writing my first post with request, but I'm so EXTREMELY excited about it!)

Both download links are dead, has anyone downloaded the game before it was removed? I would be grateful for help, I dreamed about playing in WA since there was released gameplay on YT (so since I've realised, that there exist playable version of WA).

https://ulozto.cz/!4vj7sDYpE/warcraf...-the-clans-rar

waluigi 12-09-2016 09:50 PM

Many thanks, I still can't believe that I've got Warcraft Adventures on my hard drive and it's working - incredible! Thanks a lot :)

yoga 14-09-2016 05:31 AM

What?

Quote:

Originally Posted by waluigi (Post 466136)
Many thanks, I still can't believe that I've got Warcraft Adventures on my hard drive and it's working - incredible! Thanks a lot :)

:hihihi:
Excuse me, please,

is this the real game Warcraft Adventures?

I DL it from AB before 5 days and started.

But the game is too short. About 5-10 minutes!

I think that after crossing the ruined bridge the game is near to the end?

What do You think, amigos?

:whistling:

Smiling Spectre 14-09-2016 12:37 PM

I never played it, but it hardly ten minutes, Yoga. Maybe something wrong?..

Capo 14-09-2016 04:25 PM

I saw a longplay and it takes at least 2 hour and half to complete.

yoga 14-09-2016 04:45 PM

Strange

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre (Post 466150)
I never played it, but it hardly ten minutes, Yoga. Maybe something wrong?..

Dear Supermod aka SS aka .:)),

Yes, You are right as usually.

Please, it is very user friendly game.
No installation, nothing.
Just press onto Play Win.exe and voilaaaa - game starts.
I know You are very busy person but if You have 10 minutes free time
прошу start it.
And very fast You will speak with Goblin who repaired Zeppelin and ..
200 meters from ruined bridge and meeting with important person and
Yes end?
Кстати, она русская.
(BTW, it is Russian made).
I like it and was very upset when ..
Caro Capo, amigo, where I am wrong?
Grazie.
Ah, sorry, just receiving Yr PM.
Dear SS,
do You need the game? 555 MB only.

Hope, no one will accuse me I am pirate, dear Arete?

But if You said:
-yoga, this is the worst action, i imm. will Del the game.

I am loyal member of AB and strictly obey the rules.

Your opinion, Dear Marko River, please?

Scatty 14-09-2016 08:38 PM

My deepest respect to all the people who shared the links for the game, caring more about "from the players, to the players" than the original game "makers" who decided to scrape the game in favour of their financial benefit.

yoga 15-09-2016 04:28 AM

Ja

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scatty (Post 466155)
My deepest respect to all the people who shared the links for the game, caring more about "from the players, to the players" than the original game "makers" who decided to scrape the game in favour of their financial benefit.

Dear und gnadige SCATTY,

I totally agree with You!

Capo 15-09-2016 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoga (Post 466154)
Dear SS,
do You need the game? 555 MB only.

Hope, no one will accuse me I am pirate, dear Arete?

But if You said:
-yoga, this is the worst action, i imm. will Del the game.

I am loyal member of AB and strictly obey the rules.

Your opinion, Dear Marko River, please?

Your download link is very useful since the russian guy deleted his for some reason :OK:

yoga 16-09-2016 04:12 AM

Hurray

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Capo (Post 466161)
Your download link is very useful since the russian guy deleted his for some reason :OK:

Ah, really?

Nice.

I have the game.811 MB.

Capo 17-09-2016 07:22 PM

Yoga, i played today like 3 hours and im not even close to the end, how can you finish it in 10 minutes :mhh:

fanisyberiapl 03-01-2017 09:49 PM

It is certainly my favorite game. Very good graphics, music.

Tseki 02-03-2017 08:53 PM

I haven't played this myself but what I heard is that it's pretty good even it's unfinished.

yoga 22-05-2017 03:54 AM

Finito, Caro Capo!

Cool, very cool game.

Sadly, very short..

Capo 22-05-2017 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoga (Post 467787)
Finito, Caro Capo!

Cool, very cool game.

Sadly, very short..

Mystvan 22-05-2017 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoga (Post 467787)
Finito, Caro Capo!

Cool, very cool game.

Sadly, very short..

How interesting. I knew that the Portuguese language had ties to Latin, but it has identical words in the Portuguese and Italian (and Spanish) languages:

• Finito (Finite);

• Caro (Dear, Expensive);

• Amigo (Friend);

Capo (?), Japo (?), Sapo (Frog, Toad, Orc?). :bleh2: :hihihi:

Capo 23-05-2017 04:13 PM

Hispanics languages are very similar to italian

Mystvan 23-05-2017 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capo (Post 467795)
Hispanics languages are very similar to italian

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...ute_smiley.gif http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z...ley/salute.gif Understood Sir Capo Japo Sapo (IT ES PT).

yoga 29-05-2017 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystvan (Post 467793)
How interesting. I knew that the Portuguese language had ties to Latin, but it has identical words in the Portuguese and Italian (and Spanish) languages:

• Finito (Finite);

• Caro (Dear, Expensive);

• Amigo (Friend);

Capo (?), Japo (?), Sapo (Frog, Toad, Orc?). :bleh2: :hihihi:

Amigo,

do You know who is Paco?

If not ask Capo.

ha ha ha

or Costa?

Mystvan 29-05-2017 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoga (Post 467823)

Amigo,

do You know who is Paco?

If not ask Capo.

ha ha ha

or Costa?

Did you know that the Greek God of Wine is called Bacchus (Baco in Portuguese)?

After a good dose of delicious wine :beer: *burp!*, here are the conclusions:

• Capo Japo Paco? :what:

• Capo Paco Japo? :unsure:

• Japo Capo Paco? :dunno:

• Japo Paco Capo? :hypno:

• Paco Capo Japo? :hypno2:

• Paco Japo Capo? :wacko:

Whoa! My head is spinning... :wacko:

I still have hopes! Maybe that famous girl can help us solve the mystery, because she is the famous detective Miss (Lulu_)Jane Marple. :mhh: :lulu: :facts:

yoga 30-05-2017 10:43 AM

Yoga the drunkard!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystvan (Post 467824)

I still have hopes! Maybe that famous girl can help us solve the mystery, because she is the famous detective Miss (Lulu_)Jane Marple. :mhh: :lulu: :facts:

I know who is Bacchus.
I am producing nice wine "Merlot" now.

But You amigo mio do not know Paco. Shame! :)

He was our leader many years ago. He did nice game maps.

Capo is the best gamer here. 1000 games passed.
(poor yoga 145 only).
Viva Italy!!

Japo is ... Japo. Big Boss also.

Costa! Second leader here.

All these heroes and humble yoga played games in time
when You was in Yr dad ...
(just kidding)

:lame:

Победа будет за нами!
(We will win!)

Mystvan 31-05-2017 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoga (Post 467830)

I know who is Bacchus.

(poor yoga 145 only).
Viva Italy!!

(just kidding)

Победа будет за нами!
(We will win!)

I am not sure if you remember me, but I used to come here at the Forums. I have been absent here in the Forums since 2010 or 2011.

I still remember Paco (anime avatar :paco:), Japo (when he was still Supermod :king:) and Capo because of his smiling female avatar. :love:

As for Costa :kosta:, I still remember him when he proposed to sell the site to Studentis. :loveab:

Oh, did you know that Costa means back in Portuguese? :)

So, with everything I read what you wrote, my conclusions:

Capo is the Game Master and Speed Racer (1000 Miglia);

Japo is the Final Boss and Grand Master;

Paco is the Dungeon Master;

• And Costa is the greatest Pillar of Abandonia, because he has to have strong backs to bear his responsibilities!

Whoops. Where did I hit my head?

I really hope the legendary Miss Lulu_Jane Marple correct me if I read wrong, misunderstood or I am completely mistaken in my conclusions... Or if I hit my head too hard...

yoga 31-05-2017 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystvan (Post 467835)
I am not sure if you remember me, but I used to come here at the Forums. I have been absent here in the Forums since 2010 or 2011.

I still remember Paco (anime avatar :paco:), Japo (when he was still Supermod :king:) and Capo because of his smiling female avatar. :love:

As for Costa :kosta:, I still remember him when he proposed to sell the site to Studentis. :loveab:

Oh, did you know that Costa means back in Portuguese? :)

So, with everything I read what you wrote, my conclusions:

Capo is the Game Master and Speed Racer (1000 Miglia);

Japo is the Final Boss and Grand Master;

Paco is the Dungeon Master;

• And Costa is the greatest Pillar of Abandonia, because he has to have strong backs to bear his responsibilities!

Whoops. Where did I hit my head?

I really hope the legendary Miss Lulu_Jane Marple correct me if I read wrong, misunderstood or I am completely mistaken in my conclusions... Or if I hit my head too hard...

Amigo,
You have nice head.
Clever and strong.
Mine is not strong nor clever because
it does not remember Your Majesty.
Forgive me.
Pls my sincere excuses because You know all
above mentioned persons namely: Paco, Costa, Japo and Capo.
BTW You are old fox here!
Conc. Capo avatar there is a harmony between You and me.
His avatar is the best!

--
If You do not mind i want to mention
3 more valuable persons, who i deeply respect.
There are Game Wizards also: (As You are).
SmilingSpectre
Scatty
Kmonster

And last but not least:
- Who is Alice?

TY

Capo 31-05-2017 04:32 PM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/whtt.gif

Mystvan 31-05-2017 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capo (Post 467839)

She is saying she is going to Heaven soon, right? Amen! :zen:

Is the new form of language that does not need a written word? Wow! :rocks:

Mystvan 31-05-2017 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoga (Post 467838)

Amigo,
You have nice head.
Clever and strong.
Mine is not strong nor clever because
it does not remember Your Majesty.
Forgive me.
Pls my sincere excuses because You know all
above mentioned persons namely: Paco, Costa, Japo and Capo.
BTW You are old fox here!
Conc. Capo avatar there is a harmony between You and me.
His avatar is the best!

--
If You do not mind i want to mention
3 more valuable persons, who i deeply respect.
There are Game Wizards also: (As You are).
SmilingSpectre
Scatty
Kmonster

And last but not least:
- Who is Alice?

TY

Aha! I know at least 2 of the 3 people mentioned.

Spectreman is the legendary Hero / Champion from Master of Orion Universe. His past reincarnation was TheChosen (???) :what: Torin from Master of Magic, the most powerful champion with divine essence and powers. :ufoalien: :hero: :horse:

Regarding Scatty, I believe he pretended to be a villain named Green Goblin (aka Scotty), but deep down, deep down, he was the hero in disguise Green Arrow (aka Scott). It is like Green Megamind (aka Scatty)... And it is very complicated for him (Mr. Hyde and Dr. Jekyll)... :sick:

As for Alice, since I have no deduction powers like those of Miss Lulu_Jane Marple :lulu:, here are my humble conclusions:

Let’s talk more privately...

yoga 02-06-2017 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystvan (Post 467840)
She is saying she is going to Heaven soon, right? Amen! :zen:

Is the new form of language that does not need a written word? Wow! :rocks:

Ha ha ha

Wrong answers!

Look my avatar, amigo!

Sry, no time.
On the road again!
(canned heat).:smile2:

Mystvan 02-06-2017 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoga (Post 467851)
Ha ha ha

Wrong answers!

Look my avatar, amigo!

Sry, no time.
On the road again!
(canned heat).:smile2:

With such a beauty, I do not mind getting trapped in Wonderland with Wonder Woman... :love: :lust:

http://www.abandonia.com/files/games...ng Break_4.png

Errr ... We are talking about “Alice in Wonderland”, “Wonder Woman” or “Beauty and the Beast”? :lust: :tiger:

yoga 07-06-2017 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystvan (Post 467855)
With such a beauty, I do not mind getting trapped in Wonderland with Wonder Woman... :love: :lust:

http://www.abandonia.com/files/games...ng Break_4.png

Errr ... We are talking about “Alice in Wonderland”, “Wonder Woman” or “Beauty and the Beast”? :lust: :tiger:

Alice in Wonderland:smile2:

Mystvan 12-07-2017 12:30 AM

Capo, Japo and Paco

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystvan (Post 467824)

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoga (Post 467830)

I know who is Bacchus.

(poor yoga 145 only).
Viva Italy!!

(just kidding)

Победа будет за нами!
(We will win!)

Did you know that there are interesting and interesting words in the Portuguese language about Capo, Japo and Paco?

Capote, Japona and Pacote.

The current time is 05:49 AM (GMT)