Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Offers (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   BostonGeorge - Boxshots (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=25814)

BostonGeorge 21-09-2010 06:52 PM

BostonGeorge - Boxshots

Hi :hello:

I made some boxshots from the original german version of "Realms of Arkania - Blade of Destiny" und uploaded them onto ABs ftp.

Directory /BostonGeorge

All files are under 1 MB each, 200 dpi and in RGB mode.

Hope I've done that right?

Paco 21-09-2010 07:00 PM

not bad, but next time create a Game-Folder in your Folder so we know for what Game it is. You can also bundle it to a zip-file. That make it for you and us easier to upload/download.

BostonGeorge 21-09-2010 07:07 PM

Ok. Thanks for the tips. Next time will be better ;)
Is there anything what I have to do next or will somebody else updating the game.
Hmm probably an updater :doh:

BostonGeorge 23-02-2014 08:10 PM

Several Boxshots mostly for Ultima games

Hi folks,

I have made several new and additional Boxshots for the following games:

- Ultima IV
- Ultima V
- Ultima Underworld
- Worlds of Ultima - Savage Empire
- Shadow of the Comet

They are already on the FTP under my name and the appropriate folders.
Hope they are OK.

marko river 24-02-2014 03:21 PM

Your hopes came true as it is more than OK :)

I merged topics because it is one topic per user here in Offers. And awesome contributions, mate.

BostonGeorge 24-02-2014 04:04 PM

Thanks a lot :)

BostonGeorge 03-03-2014 10:11 AM

If I can help anything to upload these boxshots please let me know. I really like to see them on the page.

marko river 03-03-2014 02:59 PM

Yes you can bug me more often to get me down to it :)

Anyway, I checked Ultima 4 and Comet scans. I noticed that Ultima 4 front side of the box says "Apple II 64K Required". This doesn't sound like PC version of the game. I will surely use the map though :p

As for Comet, I noticed a scan called Comet_Manual.jpg so I thoguht perhaps asking you to scan entire manual :whistling:
Yes, it is in German and it would still be awesome.

BostonGeorge 03-03-2014 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko river (Post 459468)
Yes you can bug me more often to get me down to it :)

:whistling:

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko river (Post 459468)
Anyway, I checked Ultima 4 and Comet scans. I noticed that Ultima 4 front side of the box says "Apple II 64K Required". This doesn't sound like PC version of the game. I will surely use the map though :p

Oh, I didn't know that we use the PC-Boxshots exclusively. I thought that Ultima IV is so rare that any boxshot will help. :( I bought the AppleII-Version long time ago because it is, as far as I know the very first one published from that game. That leads me to the problem that I can't offer the Boxshots for Ultima III because it is also the AppleII-Version, but yeah that's another topic anyway.

But thanks for your help! :)

edit: Yes, I can scan the manual for comet. But that will take a little time.

marko river 03-03-2014 03:57 PM

Well, AFAIK we focus on PC staff and perhaps some extra material. Like maps or something similar. But I'm not sure about boxshot that is almost same as the one we already have but it is not for PC.

You may upload Ultima III, perhaps it's better then letting it fade away.

Comet manual is gladly welcomed, if you find patience and time :)

The current time is 10:21 PM (GMT)