Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Lost in Time (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=10864)

Guest 29-07-2007 01:53 AM

I have this game on original CD. Haven't played it in yearsm because I there was a glitch in the program. After you get to the ship and travel through time (not spoiler, this is explained in the game description/review), it just crashed on me.. Really annoying seeing as I rather liked the game. Maybe I will try it again now, will just have to find someway to get it to work.

_r.u.s.s. 29-07-2007 10:26 AM

maybe its in sound setup, it sometimes happens that sound causes game to crash or freeze. i d try running without sound and see if it helps
(i mean setting no sound blaster, not turning speakers off)

Guest 15-09-2007 08:32 AM

I played and solved this game ages ago but I can't find it anywhere to download nowadays

Mighty Midget 15-09-2007 08:36 AM

Ant you won't. Not on these forums anyway. Any games that are ESA protected are a big NO-NO to ask for and to provide info on where to get it for free.

Sebatianos 15-09-2007 04:39 PM

Acctually you might wait, this game will eventually becoma abandonware, so... just a few more months (a few dozen of them that is).

Bahamut 08-05-2008 10:29 PM

Hello everyone. I see this thread has been idle for quite some time. It's a pity this game isn't going abandonware, but luckily a friend of mine found some days ago his old CD game and gave it to me :nuts: as he wasn't interested any longer. The first time I played, the game got a hold of me and I couldn't stop playing it... Althought I got stuck really soon (I spent all the jokers just to get to the manor and then... didn't know what to do just to enter the lighthouse).

Fortunately, now I have guessed what to do without using jokers... But got stuck again. I am at the lighthouse, in the room with the desk and the dresser. Everytime I use the field glass to locate the shipwreck, the magnified sight that appears doesn't move (it doesn't respond to the mouse movements), although I can click to exit and game keeps going smoothly. Anyone has experienced this? I am running it under WinXP (thought it was XP issue, so I tried DosBox, but when running in DosBox, game crashes at the protection code screen).

orieac 12-05-2008 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bahamut (Post 325447)
Everytime I use the field glass to locate the shipwreck, the magnified sight that appears doesn't move (it doesn't respond to the mouse movements), although I can click to exit and game keeps going smoothly. Anyone has experienced this? I am running it under WinXP (thought it was XP issue, so I tried DosBox, but when running in DosBox, game crashes at the protection code screen).

I didn't play Lost in Time. But i noticed that it will be suported in next version of ScummVM. Right now it can also be played using a daily build of ScummVM.

Dave 26-02-2009 12:43 PM

Added high quality Extras Material submitted by JMB ;)

Sal 25-04-2009 11:39 PM

:)If anyone is interested I have just finished playing Lost in Time. I used ScummVD after trying pretty well all the other alternatives and it worked perfectly..A good game which I enjoyed..

asdasdas 17-06-2010 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sal (Post 361625)
:)If anyone is interested I have just finished playing Lost in Time. I used ScummVD after trying pretty well all the other alternatives and it worked perfectly..A good game which I enjoyed..

game is great. but for 2 years i dont know how to turn on water in faucet . to get cork out. all solution write ,,just turn on". but water dont run...

The current time is 05:46 AM (GMT)