Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   I Am Back ! (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=10038)

LotharGR 25-04-2006 08:39 PM

First of all i have to say a big hello to everyone. Its ... almost ... 2 full years since the last time i logged in here, and, i admit that i waited my profile to have been erased or something like that ...

I am ok ( in health at least ) but my family is not ... my family experienced the loss of my mother in the summer of 2004, and i simply ... didnt had the time neither to log in here, neither to enter the internet in general. In fact i even did not had a internet account for the past 1 1/2 year

I just wanted to say to everyone that i am ok, because i was a very active member in this forum some time ago .... I did not said anything about my absence from here .. but i did not had the time nor the mind to think of it, and i want to apologise for that

I hope that everyone is ok, everyone is in good health, and that everyone has a great time. I wish to everyone of you the best

Gregory

Tom Henrik 25-04-2006 08:42 PM

HOLY CRAP!!!!!

Where have you been, you naughty Greek?! Did the Olympics swallow you whole?! :omg:

It's WONDERFUL having you back!!!
:kosta: :Brain:

Edit:
*note to self: Read post before replying...*

I'm sorry about your loss, Greg. Let me or Kosta know if there is anything we can do for you. I hope you will be active again. You have been sorely missed.

TheGiantMidgit 25-04-2006 08:43 PM

Hello, I recall seeing some of your older posts floating around back when I first joined. Nice to see your still active.

The Niles 25-04-2006 08:48 PM

Good to have you back again. Hope you are able to pick up your life after such an awefull loss.

Puffin 25-04-2006 08:49 PM

Hey there! I remember you, but I doubt you remember me :P

Welcome back!

Grinder 25-04-2006 08:54 PM

I don't remember you, but I remember seeing your posts.
Welcome back. Sorry about your mother.

taikara 25-04-2006 09:04 PM

Welcome Back, LotharGR :)

Sorry to hear about your mother, but it's good that you're okay now. Please take care of your family, and I wish you all the best.

Fawfulhasfury 25-04-2006 10:36 PM

I remember a topic that was created a while back debating about what had happened to you. We all figured you'd been killed or abducted by aliens. :P I'm really sorry to hear about your mother that sucks :not_ok:, I know you don't know me, but I can still say its great to have such a prominent member back. :sneaky:

McGroin 25-04-2006 11:10 PM

Hey! Welcome Back! It's great to see someone actually coming back to abandonia after the site experienced a short trend of people leaving. :ok:

EDIT:
:not_ok: :for people leaving
:ok: :for coming back
and of course, I dont mean that personally for anyone that might take offense :tomato:

Havell 25-04-2006 11:27 PM

Wow! Great to see you again! I read lots of your old posts when I first arrived and I remember when you came back briefly. Also remember when another member came along, using your avatar and being Greek, and everyone thoguh he was you :D

Great to see you back, I thought something horrible might have happened to you. Turns out that something has. It's set my mind at rest ot a degree though. Again, it's fantastic to see a member of the Abandonia old guard back.

The current time is 12:26 PM (GMT)