Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Long Time No See Amigos (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=11163)

Caged 25-07-2006 05:37 PM

whats happenin peeps? Been a while since i dropped in and said hey. Thoguht i would also keep my account active, LOL.

I miss anything interesting?

Grinder 25-07-2006 07:24 PM

Couple of baninations:
Sebatianos, Anubis, Kon-Tiki.
Some Members left:
Playbahnosh, Puffin.
A dissident forum got opened.

You other guys, tell me if I forgot anyone or anything.

BTW - I have no idea who you are.

troop18546 25-07-2006 07:40 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Grinder @ Jul 25 2006, 10:24 PM) [snapback]245077[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

Couple of baninations:
Some Members left:
Playbahnosh, Puffin.
A dissident forum got opened.

You other guys, tell me if I forgot anyone or anything.
[/b]
Other than that - attacks of spammers and bots.
BTW, I don't believe we have met, Caged. I'm Troop18546, Troop for short, nice to meet you.

P.S. Atleast someone's coming back and not leaving. ^_^

ReamusLQ 25-07-2006 09:18 PM

Kosta was attacked my terrorists and they decapitated his head on public television so now Tom and Titan run the site, but I think that's about it.

Grinder 25-07-2006 09:30 PM

Oh, and the real ReamusLQ was shot in the head when he threw himself in front of Kosta in the kidnapping. The one who just told you that is fake. He is only planning to---WHAT THE FECK??? NOOO. NO. No. It can't be. The fake one is attacking m....AAAh.....AAAh! AAAAAAH!!!!!

--------
Hi, my name is Günther, I'm Grinder's brother. We found him this morning with a wound in his chest, apparently from a .45 ACP round. There's another one on his neck, it appears to be from a curved blade. The Detective thinks a Mormon Night Elf attacked him. We are investigating.

ReamusLQ 25-07-2006 11:25 PM

You'll never catch me coppers!

Grinder 26-07-2006 01:28 AM

Günther again. My partner Detective Hamann just came back from the mortuary. Apparently Mason's corpse has been penetrated by a .45 ACP round as well. Only the curved blade struck a little lower. There's still blood on his thong.

:bleh: :D :max: :bleh:

Shunk Eat Enemy 26-07-2006 04:28 AM

Quote:

Couple of baninations:
Some Members left:
Playbahnosh, Puffin.
A dissident forum got opened. [/b]
And i take it this was done out of pure stupidity eh or your joking and im gullible?

i guess sebs leaving was out stupidity that i know because he had a santa account for a once a year occasion and i guess some people are to stuck up to allow that >:-|

Yobor 26-07-2006 04:29 AM

I'm a little confused as well. What the hell happened?

A. J. Raffles 26-07-2006 06:37 AM

The first three on the list aren't banned; if you look at the member list, you'll find they're the so-called dissidents. They're still around, they're just doing their own thing.

The current time is 09:11 PM (GMT)