Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Offers (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Geezer - Housekeeping (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=19006)

Geezer 17-02-2009 11:56 AM

Geezer - Housekeeping

I am going to do some more box and manual scanning soon so I thought I had better clean house and take care of some old stuff that I uploaded last summer/fall. In my FTP folder you will find all the extras for the game Amnesia (lots of stuff). You will also find the manual for Altered Destiny and the manual, reference card and alternative (American release) box scans for Another World/Out Of This World.

Wouldn't it be better to create a thread for each game instead of using the username as the title?

Dave 17-02-2009 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMB (Post 353064)
Wouldn't it be better to create a thread for each game instead of using the username as the title?

I did this because it's different from requests forums where people ask for games...here you can offer everything. (Manuals, Boxshots, reviews, screenshots, Extra documents....)
And it's easier for us to check FTP in this way ;)

Geezer 17-02-2009 12:19 PM

Would it work for you if I used both such as "JMB - Shadow of the Comet"?

Dave 17-02-2009 12:37 PM

Well this is your personal topic, my idea is to have one topic per user...and so you should use this one for future contributions.

So it's pointless to name this topic with "Shadow of the Comet" because this topic will also be used for other games/contributions.
Did you get my idea?

Geezer 17-02-2009 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David86 (Post 353072)
Well this is your personal topic, my idea is to have one topic per user...and so you should use this one for future contributions.

So it's pointless to name this topic with "Shadow of the Comet" because this topic will also be used for other games/contributions.
Did you get my idea?

Gotcha. :thumbs:

Geezer 20-02-2009 02:39 AM

Lost In Time

In anticipation of Lost In Time being released for download again I have uploaded the manual and scans of the box and media.

Dave 20-02-2009 08:11 AM

Ok thanks, we have many games prepared, so probably extras updates will be delayed a bit :)

Geezer 20-02-2009 11:06 AM

Paco, you can add Amnesia, Another World and Altered Destiny to your "submissions" post. See the first post in this thread.

Paco 20-02-2009 11:21 AM

@JMB gotcha i somehow oversaw your first post, but now its added. :thumbs:

Geezer 20-02-2009 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David86 (Post 353360)
Ok thanks, we have many games prepared, so probably extras updates will be delayed a bit :)

Ok. I just got to thinking that if you guys are going to do a front page announcement for those games being re-opened for download that we could sneak the extras in there at the same time. :)

The current time is 04:29 PM (GMT)