Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Mêlée Island (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Diablo 1? (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=10768)

troop18546 20-06-2006 01:39 PM

O.K. With the sudden increase in my gaming hours by this week, I accomplished a nice goal. From level 1 to level 16. Now that I have "overburdened" my character, I wanna get rid of a few items out of my inventory.
I'm talkin' bout:

Swords,
Clubs,
Rings,
Amulets,
Bows...
Either magical or unique.

What I want in return? Gold or smth in return by other items.
So, if anyone still has this on PC and wants to trade a few things, I'd be happy to play a few games.

Cheers,
Troop18546.

Dark Piedone 20-06-2006 05:15 PM

Hasn't Diablo 1 became Abandonware or I had been misinformed ? :huh:

troop18546 20-06-2006 05:18 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dark Piedone @ Jun 20 2006, 08:15 PM) [snapback]238200[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

Hasn't Diablo 1 became Abandonware or I had been misinformed ? :huh:
[/b]
R U kidding? LOL
It's still selling copies.

P.S. Doesn't anyone ever play anymore??? :blink:

troop18546 20-06-2006 06:21 PM

ATTENTION:

A question needs to be answered really quick.
I have a ring which makes me constantly lose hit points.
Would it be a good decision to buy a flail which steals life?
I wear the ring cause it gives MAX resistance. I'm at Griswold now - answer quickly!!!

EDIT: "Thanks", I needed that... :tai:

Blood-Pigggy 22-06-2006 04:10 AM

Hey man? Is your character legit? No hacks or duping?
Cause if he is, then I can install it on my PC again and we can get together in a game and go kick big D's huge buttocks.

How's it sound?

About the ring, yes, why do you even need to ask?

Scatty 22-06-2006 05:34 AM

The ring you had is the Constricting Ring which give 75% to all resistances but makes you constantly lose your life. I never used it whenever I found it as there're other, better means to have max resistance. And no losing of life.

gregor 22-06-2006 12:02 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blood-Pigggy @ Jun 22 2006, 04:10 AM) [snapback]238653[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

Cause if he is, then I can install it on my PC again and we can get together in a game and go kick big D's huge buttocks.

How's it sound?

[/b]
I have "shared" version... never played it (only a little then went to play Diablo 2). Let me knwo version and all and let's see if there is a chance to join & play

Blood-Pigggy 22-06-2006 12:22 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gregor @ Jun 22 2006, 08:02 AM) [snapback]238745[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blood-Pigggy @ Jun 22 2006, 04:10 AM) [snapback]238653[/snapback]
Quote:

How's it sound?

[/b]
I have "shared" version... never played it (only a little then went to play Diablo 2). Let me knwo version and all and let's see if there is a chance to join & play
[/b][/quote]

You mean a Spawn? I didn't think you could play those on Battle.net thought it was only for LAN.

gregor 22-06-2006 12:49 PM

I never played on Battle.net only in LAN.

troop18546 22-06-2006 02:43 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blood-Pigggy @ Jun 22 2006, 07:10 AM) [snapback]238653[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

How's it sound?

[/b]

My char is legit and stuff like that there. I have an original Diablo1 for F's sake.
Sure we can play, it "sounds" great. I had some awesome unique items and sh--, but you guys woke up a week later. Why? :huh:
P.S. Why would you think my char was hacked or that I'm here to "dupe" you??? :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Scatty @ Jun 22 2006, 08:34 AM) [snapback]238658[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

The ring you had is the Constricting Ring which give 75% to all resistances but makes you constantly lose your life. I never used it whenever I found it as there're other, better means to have max resistance. And no losing of life.
[/b]
I knew what it is, but thought about "other means" as you call it to get better resisstance. I still have it - it's still a classy + expensive + unique item.

EDIT: I'm level 19 now (soon to be 20) and have a nice character with powerfull stuff. I go with the "Stars" set, cause it's the most powerful. My char had 58606 gold spent on "Mail of the Stars" which has +9 to all stats. Kinda cool, huh? My chars equipped with:

Crown of the Stars, +11 to all atributes
Sword of the Stars, +10 to all atributes
Mail of the Stars, +9 to all atributes
Shield of the Moon, +7 to all atributes
Gold amulet of the Moon, +5 to all atributes AND +27% chance to hit
Ring of Vim, +15 to Vitality
Ivory ring. +32% against Magic

Thats only equiped, I have also the Constricting Ring, a Flaming Sword of Vim, an Amber Plate, a Brutal Sword and Baranar's Star (a unique item which I want to sell first for a bit cash).

So... Who's willing to help me kill Diablo on this one? :titan:

The current time is 06:22 AM (GMT)