Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Posting (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=12638)

wormpaul 12-11-2006 06:35 PM

Dear People,

As some of you may know im still each day on Abandonia only not on the forum anymore...today i spoke with MCcrusader (?) and that reminds me of the good times on the forum..

And of course i couldnt resist it to look at the biggest Posters......Tom is still going strong on place 1 but what happend with sebastianos??

He spammed a lot more then me but he isnt on the list anymore....and also Congrats to >> the_fifth_horseman

He passed me on the list and a lot of players are coming so close nowadays that i will lose my position in the top :wallbash:

So it has been a good time but things will come to an end in 2007, so good luck all here and when i doesnt return in 2006 anymore everyone a Merry Christmas :santa: and a Happy new year!!! :thanx:

Ps. the picture is what DANNY252 made for me when he was a little kid with a big mouth ;)

Puffin 12-11-2006 08:56 PM

Things will come to an end in 2007? :huh: Please tell me it's after January 16th, so I can at least try the new WoW...

Grinder 12-11-2006 09:14 PM

#1: Why does what end?
#2: Sorry, can't tell you what happened to certain members, or certain members will shut me up ;)
#3: Hey wormpaul, long time no see :)

bruno 12-11-2006 09:33 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Henning @ Nov 13 2006, 12:14 AM) [snapback]266573[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

#2: Sorry, can't tell you what happened to certain members, or certain members will shut me up ;)
[/b]
The Dark side of Abandonia, or the true side?

Tulac 12-11-2006 09:43 PM

Dark side of the moon?

I haven't understood your post too much Wormpaul, but uhm goodbye, farewell, and thanks for the early holidy greetings.

troop18546 12-11-2006 09:50 PM

Hi and bye, dude. :)

Playbahnosh 12-11-2006 10:33 PM

Quote:

but what happend with sebastianos??[/b]
I tell you the short version. The "public" version that is.

A civil war swept through Abandonia a while back, and there were...um...casualties... The rebellion was crushed, but the resistance formed a dissident "island" inside Abandonia, and they are working for the site from there.

If you don't understand a thing of what I just said, better be that way, believe me.

Oh, and good luck on yer journey dude :ok: I hope you return one day...

Morrin 13-11-2006 06:17 AM

Feel free to return, because I did. Break makes good every now and then.

And it is the gehenna, that is drawing near!

A. J. Raffles 13-11-2006 07:17 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Playbahnosh @ Nov 12 2006, 11:33 PM) [snapback]266588[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

Quote:

but what happend with sebastianos??[/b]
I tell you the short version. The "public" version that is.

A civil war swept through Abandonia a while back, and there were...um...casualties... The rebellion was crushed, but the resistance formed a dissident "island" inside Abandonia, and they are working for the site from there.

If you don't understand a thing of what I just said, better be that way, believe me.

Oh, and good luck on yer journey dude :ok: I hope you return one day...
[/b]
I don't think there's a need for quite so much pathos, really...
Some people decided they didn't want to play along with the general forum rules anymore. They got their own private forum and are now no longer listed on the member list. Sebatianos is still active, still posting, and has about 3,000 more posts than you, wormpaul.;)

The current time is 04:27 AM (GMT)