Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Crystal Maze (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=11187)

guesst 27-07-2006 03:12 PM

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download (if available)

Elwing 27-07-2006 09:01 PM

Sounds awfully hard!!... :sos:

I may give it a try, hehe... If I find anything I'll try like you said to share my progression in the game...
err.. If I can get anywhere.
Any way thumbs up!

Busses 27-07-2006 09:14 PM

I used to (and still do thanks to a certain channel) love this programme gonna try it out right now. I think my mum's boss was on it once, but I didn't know what he looked like at the time and can't remember what he looked like on the show. Anyway I think I remember most the the tasks.

Guest 27-07-2006 09:32 PM

this game is crazy :monkey_dance: :w00t:

Guest 27-07-2006 10:33 PM

I cant get this to run on DOSbox, it keeps telling me

"DOS/4GM Protected Mode Run Time Version 1,95 Copyright Rational Systensm 1990-1993"

is there anyway to run it on DOSbox or not?

Guest 27-07-2006 11:52 PM

Good job with the review! :ok:

The Fifth Horseman 28-07-2006 10:32 AM

Quote:

I cant get this to run on DOSbox, it keeps telling me
"DOS/4GM Protected Mode Run Time Version 1,95 Copyright Rational Systensm 1990-1993"
is there anyway to run it on DOSbox or not?[/b]
You're running the wrong executable, dude.

Guesto 28-07-2006 03:15 PM

Just to hand out useless information, both Fear Factor and Big Brother are originally Dutch productions, not UK and US =)

guesst 28-07-2006 04:12 PM

Being from the states as I am, I did not know that. I know that both of those shows we have here and are imported from overseas and I know (from Doctor Who of all places) that England has versions and loves them. I also saw this one where two contestents compete for a new car, and the loser's car gets dumped in a car crusher, but I didn't know the name. The host is psycotic as well.

I suppose I could have done better research, but the point is made.

And I'm still playijng this game. if anyone wanted to use practice mode to improve my strengths matrix, and add weekness, I would be very grateful.

Nosmo 29-07-2006 02:17 PM

Quote:

I also saw this one where two contestents compete for a new car, and the loser's car gets dumped in a car crusher, but I didn't know the name. The host is psycotic as well.[/b]
It was called 'beat the crusher' the host was freddy star, and the show was crap.

The crystal maze was basied loosely on the french version of fort boyard. A few year later us brits also went and used fort boyard,in the same format as the french.

I am lead to believe (from a documentory about it) that ove 12 different countries have adopted the format and all of them have used the french 'dwarfs'

The current time is 05:50 AM (GMT)