Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Gaming Zone (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Conqueror Ad 1086 And Lord Of The Realm Ii (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=10275)

Aramazon 14-05-2006 02:17 AM

hey, there's no discussion on these games :( they're soo good, LOL, anyone else ever play em? We got the old computer up and working and they are just soo good. Strange though I can't even find anything on Conqueror, like a strategy guide or something, kinda lame cuz its such a good game.

Oooooh and as for lords of the realm II way better than the third one, aik that one just sucks...oh anyone have lords of the realm 2 cuz id love to play online, can u still do that?

You know what's fun bout Conqueror, all the stuff, and hey i figured out how to joust LOL, u just follow the guys shield with your lance, i never miss LOL, there's no secret positioning or anything. Anyone else ever play these 2 games? Oh and know any other similar games I might like?

Oh yeah and the Dame was Loaded, been playing that too, freakin awesome game, kinda hard though. It's like a movie, I mean wow, pretty amazing. Yeah Aight good day all :)

spartican 07-07-2009 05:42 AM

your right, conquror ad is great. anyone got any tips on it.

Aramazon 13-11-2010 01:19 AM

Hey folks, two things:

1. I can't start a new topic in the forums...says it's probably cause I've been deactivated by the admins or some such, how do I get that fixed?

2. I booted up Conqueror again, love it, but I must know, is it possible to court Adela? You know, the girl at the end of stands who NEVER wants to talk to you or let you wear her colors.

The Fifth Horseman 13-11-2010 11:29 AM

In which forum were you trying to post a new topic?

Aramazon 13-11-2010 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Fifth Horseman (Post 417035)
In which forum were you trying to post a new topic?

Games discussion, seems I can now post a new topic in fave oldies. I'm just gonna add 2 + 2 and figure that not just anyone can post a topic in games discussion?

DarthHelmet86 14-11-2010 02:33 AM

Yes the Abandonia Games Discussion forum is there only for the games onsite and not for people to post new threads in, thats what Favorite oldies and newbies is for. Hope that clears it up now. :OK:

Aramazon 15-11-2010 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthHelmet86 (Post 417056)
Yes the Abandonia Games Discussion forum is there only for the games onsite and not for people to post new threads in, thats what Favorite oldies and newbies is for. Hope that clears it up now. :OK:

Yup, thank you! Now that just leaves the question of courting Adela, is it possible?

angry axe 15-11-2010 08:38 PM

nope, I heard 2 reasons for this
1. shes bugged
or
2. The developer didn't have enough time to finish her character so they just made her say "go away"

The current time is 12:40 AM (GMT)