Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Strip Poker 3 (April Fools' Day 2010) (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=24343)

CSDanger 01-04-2010 05:32 PM

Donīt work on Vista also not with Dosbox. :wall: And my Avira Antivir tells me that there is a virus inside poker.exe. It sais that it found the program "JOKE/DelWindows"

Does anybody can help me? :(

Dave 01-04-2010 05:51 PM

But this is the limited edition with 3D nipples, isn't it? :omg:

TheChosen 01-04-2010 06:09 PM

Naw. I think they're in the add-on disk. Maybe we could upload that as an extra.

_r.u.s.s. 01-04-2010 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CSDanger (Post 401591)
Donīt work on Vista also not with Dosbox. :wall: And my Avira Antivir tells me that there is a virus inside poker.exe. It sais that it found the program "JOKE/DelWindows"

Does anybody can help me? :(

there's no virus, you must disable your avira and run poker.exe. it's how the new companies tryi to protect kids from viewing adult material...

also, avira is a really dumb program, it notifies false positives in most of the cases

The Fifth Horseman 01-04-2010 09:02 PM

It's not a virus, it's just a really stupid joke.
Of course, if you're one of those computer illiterate people who always believe what's written on TEH INTERNETZ, you might have a little heart attack when you open it.

_r.u.s.s. 01-04-2010 09:12 PM

pshh, don't say these things fifth

navarro 01-04-2010 09:40 PM

OOOOOk. I Scanned it with avg (free), and acording to it it's clean. BUT what's with the "joke" about deleting windows? Will some one PLEASE walk me through (consider me a "computer illeterate dumb***" , but please no jokes) on getting this game to work? I have XP, and btw, there's a folder inside the game calle "vol" and an aplication called "poker".exe when I run i get that message as if eh windows folder is being deleted? Is that just like... some sort of joke, and I have to wait for it to do it's thing, and then the game will start?
The Poker.exe file found directly in "strip3" (the folder in the archive) doesn't work, and I don't know why. I don't know what could be stopping it. Doxbox won't work (with it) either.
I'm confued...

PS: OMG, MY EYES, MY EYES HURT! Whats' with the pinkish skins, and girlie colours?

_r.u.s.s. 01-04-2010 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by navarro (Post 401613)
OOOOOk. I Scanned it with avg (free), and acording to it it's clean. BUT what's with the "joke" about deleting windows? Will some one PLEASE walk me through (consider me a "computer illeterate dumb***" , but please no jokes) on getting this game to work? I have XP, and btw, there's a folder inside the game calle "vol" and an aplication called "poker".exe when I run i get that message as if eh windows folder is being deleted? Is that just like... some sort of joke, and I have to wait for it to do it's thing, and then the game will start?
The Poker.exe file found directly in "strip3" (the folder in the archive) doesn't work, and I don't know why. I don't know what could be stopping it. Doxbox won't work (with it) either.
I'm confued...

PS: OMG, MY EYES, MY EYES HURT! Whats' with the pinkish skins, and girlie colours?

these kind of posts are the ones that make you know it was worth it

navarro 01-04-2010 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _r.u.s.s. (Post 401615)
these kind of posts are the ones that make you know it was worth it

PWND indeed!
Still, I was hoping the game would work though :d .

The Fifth Horseman 01-04-2010 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by navarro (Post 401613)

That fake message is the entire punchline of the joke.

Did you notice a file called "Install"? Run it using DOSBox. :p

The current time is 10:53 AM (GMT)