Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Altered Destiny (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=5126)

Strobe 23-05-2005 10:45 AM

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download (if available)

samtam90 23-05-2005 01:06 PM

Another great game which comes to Abandonia! :ok:

auhsor 25-05-2005 05:45 AM

Yay this game finally gets on abandonia! I think I suggested it when I first came here, and that was a long time ago. I agree with the review. Its a good game that has it's faults... I must tell you that the music is really good. I can still remember one of the tunes after not having played the game for about 5 years.

I reccomend poeple to play it, but it would be pretty hard without a walkthrough.

t0mme 25-05-2005 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by auhsor@May 25 2005, 05:45 AM
I reccomend poeple to play it, but it would be pretty hard without a walkthrough.
Pretty hard without a walkthrough? That's simply a reason to download it and play it. The harder the better, as long as it's fair.

Aillwen 31-05-2005 12:23 AM

Just to confirm in everyone's mind that I'm a little bit :crazy: , would the reason that I keep getting "The parameter is incorrect" message when I try to start it because the game isn't compatible with my computer?

It sounds stupid, but I'm feeling a bit stupid, so it all fits.

Game Dude 16-08-2005 02:33 AM

Well Folks guess what .... I'm playing this game right , Whabamo ... I can't step on the platform. Too heavy. So I drop all items. That should work right? Wrong , Game glitches ... It was an excellent 5 minutes of a game. Anybody know how to avoid that glitch?

Has this happened to anyone else who accually played this.

Amayirot Akago 16-08-2005 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Game Dude@Aug 16 2005, 04:33 AM
Well Folks guess what .... I'm playing this game right , Whabamo ... I can't step on the platform. Too heavy. So I drop all items. That should work right? Wrong , Game glitches ... It was an excellent 5 minutes of a game. Anybody know how to avoid that glitch?

Has this happened to anyone else who accually played this.

IIRC you're actually supposed to grab one of the flying plants.

Jossiejojo 30-08-2005 05:25 PM

The thing about grabbing the floaters (those flying plants) is that you have to stand in the right place. Try the bottom right-hand corner of the first screen near the 'v' in the rock.

I got as far as the tile puzzle near the end but kept getting killed. I tried walking on tiles with one or 4 circles but no joy. Please can someone help me out with this one?

Its a cool game but pretty hard....

jossiejojo 30-08-2005 05:27 PM

I meant to say that I also had a problem wiht that same glitch: with the game locking when you get on the transporter - but its not essential to complete the game so its easier not to bother.

DanK 08-09-2005 08:59 AM

You must use dosbox to play this game without said glitches.

The current time is 05:11 PM (GMT)