Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Old Suggestions (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   site (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=14)

Anonymous 02-02-2004 08:15 PM

site

:D

excellent site - brilliant selection of games - lots of info and reviews, even if u do make almost every game on the site sound amazing :shock:
:lol: but its a great site and a fantastic resource, didn't think anything of this quality with this much time and effort put in would exist in the "underground" side of the net, and no pop ups/annoying ads!

brilliant site, keep up the good work, i shall visit again regulary
well done mate!

Kosta 03-02-2004 02:03 AM

Thanks a lot for all the positive feedback! I'll certainly try to keep it up! Cheers! :)

BrokenAngel 05-02-2004 02:51 PM

I agree with death :D no annoying pop-ups woohoooo!!!! nice selection of games and friendly forum people :wink: . just let us know kosta if u need any help!

Icemant90 07-03-2004 11:55 AM

mmm.... friendly forum people.
mmmer... no popups....

Omuletzu 07-03-2004 01:54 PM

Site comments

Okay my post is made up of two sections.
1.Well, your site is simply marvelous!I have never seen a better site.The reviews are excelent, and i verry much like the game voting feature.All in all this is a 5(5/5) mark site :D .

2.But enough about that.I have something more important to say:If i explore the site for more than half an hour, the links won't work anymore.I don't know if i am the only one experiencing this.

As i mentioned before this site is awesome.Keep up the good work!

Kosta 07-03-2004 02:36 PM

Thanks for the positive feedback! About the "site not working after 30 minutes" notice, its actually quite possible :(
I must admit that I am still quite inexperienced with sessions and that they simply reach their timeout limit after the first login. However, I'll try to find a solution on how to keep them alive as long as someone is surfing. Thanks for noticing :)

ACE135 28-12-2004 08:11 PM

this is the best site i`ve ever seen. i check the news every day, and i`m really impressed by the work you guys have invested in this page, you are really cool :kosta:
i told all my friends about this page and they keep asking me: where did this guys came from?? have you seen the latest game?? how can i donate?? how did they get all those games??? now i haven`t seen them in a couple of weeks, think they`re playing.... :D
great work, and keep it up!!
cheers for U :cheers:
Carlos

Tom Henrik 28-12-2004 08:17 PM

YAY!

We ruined your social life! Hooray for us! :cheers:

Well, we wouldn't be able to do this without the support you members provide :ok:

So a BIG :kosta: to all you members!

Yamcha 28-12-2004 08:26 PM

i think you should create a Site Admiration part of the forum LOL

Kon-Tiki 28-12-2004 08:29 PM

In which the New Topic button redirects to a donating page :whistle:

The current time is 12:56 AM (GMT)