Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Community News & Feedback (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Quiz Error? (Send us your feedback) (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=26398)

kemo 09-01-2011 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slx (Post 420260)
:o
and today again... :omg:
i had known the correct answer again and i got the same error sign again! :wacko:
:no:

Yep, I got it "wrong" too.

partsi 09-01-2011 06:03 AM

Me too... :no:

Szilvio 09-01-2011 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kemo (Post 420271)
Yep, I got it "wrong" too.

Mee too !!! :lynch:

But somebody saying above, that very similar screenshot can be found at an another game and clone, and that is the correct answer... We'll see tommorrow...

slx 09-01-2011 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Szilvio (Post 420324)

But somebody saying above, that very similar screenshot can be found at an another game and clone, and that is the correct answer... We'll see tommorrow...

Yes, you have to use the magnifier to see correctly the pictures.
AND...
the today quiz really interest me!

Mystvan 09-01-2011 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Szilvio (Post 420324)

I answered correctly (Oliver and Company), but I didn't get my PoE. :( :headslap:

Finn MacCool 09-01-2011 10:37 PM

did you use copy&paste or autocomplete?
also, i seem to remember that "oliver and company" used to be spelled with a "&". could it be that this wasn't changed everywhere?

DarthHelmet86 09-01-2011 10:53 PM

Oliver and Company was changed from & due to it being a bugged Screenshot before. Guess the bug is still there somewhere. These things happen guys, not much we can do about them. If you really want some PoEs send in a review for a game. We need reviews for a lot of games waiting to get onsite.

Have a look Here! for some you might like to do.

Mystvan 09-01-2011 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finn MacCool (Post 420338)
did you use copy&paste or autocomplete?
also, i seem to remember that "oliver and company" used to be spelled with a "&". could it be that this wasn't changed everywhere?

Both of them. First, I use Copy&Paste and Autocomplete afterwards.

I don't know why, but the quiz never accepts any answer with "&":

Oliver & Company;
Skull & Crossbones;
etc.

I know only (?) one person who gets his/her PoE (how???)... But I wonder if he will give us hint (secret technique)... *puppy eyes* :whistling:

slx 09-01-2011 11:16 PM

:mhh:
I gave the correct answer yesterday :mischief: and I wrote only 'oliv' under the quiz and Abandonia gave me the full name of the game and accept the 'Oliver and Company'. After this I clicked on 'Guess!' !
:whops:

slx 26-01-2011 10:19 PM

oh...
and once again...
:cry:

The current time is 02:27 AM (GMT)