Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Romance of The Three Kingdoms III - Dragon of Destiny (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=1389)

Tom Henrik 22-11-2004 04:48 PM

Romance of The Three Kingdoms III - Dragon of Destiny

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download (if available)

punch999 23-11-2004 08:45 PM

:Brain: :Brain: :Brain: oh my god this is in my oppinion the most awesome game ever on abandonia except sword of the samurai. I hope to see more romance of the three kingdoms series games on abandonia.

and to all haters of this game
:rifle: :rifle: :ranting:

Chef Boyardee 23-11-2004 08:51 PM

Yeah, this game really is great, it's one of my favorites ever. Everything about the game is absolutely perfect. I love the characters, I love the plot, the gameplay, the graphics, the music, everything. I read the book a long time ago too and loved that.

punch999 23-11-2004 09:06 PM

yep almost every thing is perfect and they are still making romance of the three kindom licenced games today,mostly for the ps2 though

Guest 15-12-2004 10:04 PM

Too bad they don't have romance of the three kingdoms IV in here... that's my favorite one ^_^

HellsBells 12-04-2005 02:24 AM

:Brain: Yes, this is a GREAT game. I use to play it all the time on Sega Genesis, as a matter of fact, I still have the old Sega game (Can't play it now though, no more Sega Genesis lmao).

evilheart 16-04-2005 01:11 PM

I found some interesting information about this game, including the user manual:
http://www.kongming.net/3/

Pot$ 29-04-2005 12:40 AM

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: You guys don't know how long i looked for this game on the pc. I tired emulators everything to get it working. since i had it for nintendo i havet seen it for 10 years and have been thirsting for it since. Its like being a 40 year old man and seeing an awesome looking chick whos a virgin naked before you. I can;'t believe i get toplay this again, i love this sight ive already seen like 15 games i wanna play but this is first after world of xeen. :ok: im so excited :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

farabdoel 19-05-2005 05:49 PM

At last! KOEI games! I agree the AI's a little stupid (you can work around them) in this one, but still one of the best KOEI games I've ever played. The interface is quite good for KOEI games and no body points (Genghis Khan II still use it) to limit your activities. I also have another KOEI's RTK in Chinese, still involving strategy (in battle phase) but mostly it follows the life of Liu Bei. You can even save Guan Yu from being captured from Sun Quan's army! (In the real story, Guan Yu was captured by Sun Quan and beheaded, then his body was sent to Cao Cao so, Sun Quan thought, Liu Bei would blame Cao Cao for his brother's death) The interface (although in Chinese) is quite simple and you can memorize it. All PC's KOEI's RTKs are the best. I give them all 5 stars.

Tom Henrik 19-05-2005 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by farabdoel@May 19 2005, 05:49 PM
At last! KOEI games! I agree the AI's a little stupid (you can work around them) in this one, but still one of the best KOEI games I've ever played. The interface is quite good for KOEI games and no body points (Genghis Khan II still use it) to limit your activities. I also have another KOEI's RTK in Chinese, still involving strategy (in battle phase) but mostly it follows the life of Liu Bei. You can even save Guan Yu from being captured from Sun Quan's army! (In the real story, Guan Yu was captured by Sun Quan and beheaded, then his body was sent to Cao Cao so, Sun Quan thought, Liu Bei would blame Cao Cao for his brother's death) The interface (although in Chinese) is quite simple and you can memorize it. All PC's KOEI's RTKs are the best. I give them all 5 stars.
Hehe...

This game (and Uncharted Waters 2) has been on the site for months, it was all the other KOEI games I added today ;)

The current time is 02:24 PM (GMT)