Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Tech Corner (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   PC Vs MAC (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=1631)

Ioncannon 08-12-2004 03:12 PM

Which do you think is better. To me I think the mac is superiora due to its speed and design. The downside is they are far too expensive and due to Micro$oft they arn't as populer with software. The upside is being the 5% of pc population, all virus go to Windows hehehe :bleh: Also the G5 has a duel proc configuration. That and Mac OS X LOOKS AWSOME. Fuckin Bill Gates is so un-original he copied everything from os X and put it into Longhorn. Also please when answering to a pole,l put a description why.

The Niles 08-12-2004 03:31 PM

PC. If you don't like windows on the PC just use linux. PC is better hardwarewise and it has the better programs as well as a bigger opensource community.

Yamcha 08-12-2004 05:14 PM

hmm Pc is the most used but the great enterprises use MACs so I cant give a vote cuz I never use a MAC

TaloN 08-12-2004 05:16 PM

i use linux.

Unknown Hero 08-12-2004 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by The Picard@Dec 8 2004, 05:31 PM
PC. If you don't like windows on the PC just use linux. PC is better hardwarewise and it has the better programs as well as a bigger opensource community.
In PC Magazine once used to be two pages "Why is Machintosh better?", and I think it really is better. My friend has Machintosh, and his system never crashed, his computer is faster, etc. Only down side of Mac is lack of games :not_ok:

Yamcha 08-12-2004 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Unknown Hero+Dec 8 2004, 10:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Unknown Hero @ Dec 8 2004, 10:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-The Picard@Dec 8 2004, 05:31 PM
In PC Magazine once used to be two pages "Why is Machintosh better?", and I think it really is better. My friend has Machintosh, and his system never crashed, his computer is faster, etc. Only down side of Mac is lack of games :not_ok: [/b][/quote]
Be sure that ppl with MAC don't use it for games :bye:

The Niles 08-12-2004 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Unknown Hero@Dec 8 2004, 08:06 PM
In PC Magazine once used to be two pages "Why is Machintosh better?", and I think it really is better. My friend has Machintosh, and his system never crashed, his computer is faster, etc. Only down side of Mac is lack of games :not_ok:
Apple is not the better computer in the sense of speed. The PC has the edge in raw computing power. Apple has been better in unfriendliness for year and it has held some advantages in graphics design for much of it's life. But on those two fronts the Apples are loosing ground and many graphic design bureaus have recently converted to windows and thus PC's. Apple is a niche player on the computer market and it always will be. They are functional but only for those who adamantly do not want a PC.

Rogue 09-12-2004 02:37 AM

I ahd to use Apple for one of mine classes (graphic design) and hated it. :Titan:

wormpaul 09-12-2004 07:47 AM

Pc for me..

Never had an other computer :ok:

Sebatianos 09-12-2004 12:10 PM

I only use C64...

But seriously - you really want a computer where you can't right click???

The current time is 04:16 AM (GMT)