Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Offers (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Expack2's Offers (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=25798)

Expack2 06-06-2011 03:27 PM

Alright, the following games have been uploaded to the Abandonia FTP site in Ermuli's folder per Paco's instructions:
  1. Metaltech: Earthsiege
  2. Army Men - Air Tactics
  3. Uprising - Join or Die
  4. Damage Incorperated
  5. Hunter Hunted
  6. Air Bucks
  7. Frogger (3D)

Also, I've uploaded my video of the introduction to the CD version of Alien Legacy. It's an AVI file which can be found in following archive in my YouTube upload folder on the Abandonia FTP site: AlienLegacy_CDIntro.rar (The other file, AlienLegacy_Intro.avi is superfluous and can be deleted.)

Expack2 09-06-2011 10:23 PM

Here are more of Ermuli's ISO Cellar games I made CD-less:

Absolute Zero (110MB; uses RAR compression)

Allied General (139MB; uses RAR compression)

Jutland (51.9MB; uses RAR compression)

Norse By Norse West - The Return of the Lost Vikings (aka The Lost Vikings 2: Norse by Norsewest) (136MB; uses RAR compression)

Turok 2: Seeds of Evil (115MB; in-game music ripped; uses RAR compression)

Expack2 10-06-2011 05:27 PM

I've just uploaded into my upload folder my review and accompanying screenshots for Frogger (3D). Enjoy! :)

Paco 10-06-2011 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Expack2 (Post 428548)
I've just uploaded into my upload folder my review and accompanying screenshots for Frogger (3D). Enjoy! :)

1. Titleshot is needed
2. please use png instead of bmp next time.
3. on other note: AB cannot handle rar so the archive must be in zip-Format.

Expack2 10-06-2011 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paco (Post 428569)
1. Titleshot is needed
2. please use png instead of bmp next time.
3. on other note: AB cannot handle rar so the archive must be in zip-Format.

I can easily address all three issues, so I will just re-upload the screenshots archive for Frogger (3D) in ZIP format.

EDIT: Disregard my previous edit...the FTP instructions regarding the game archive itself is rather confusing. However, the "no RAR compression for game archives" rule is going to be a bit of an issue since most of the games need RAR compression in order to stay under the upload limit...

Paco 10-06-2011 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Expack2 (Post 428576)
I can easily address all three issues, so I will just re-upload the screenshots archive for Frogger (3D) in ZIP format.

if you upload it in rar or zip dont matter as long the format is png and not bmp.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Expack2 (Post 428576)
According to the FTP instructions, RAR is an acceptable format for game, screenshot, and boxshot archives.

For FTP that is true, but for Games onsite it must be in zip format. Same for possible Extras bundled. For Details you should ask Fifth for that matter.

Expack2 10-06-2011 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paco (Post 428579)
if you upload it in rar or zip dont matter as long the format is png and not bmp.

For FTP that is true, but for Games onsite it must be in zip format. Same for possible Extras bundled. For Details you should ask Fifth for that matter.

Ah, OK. I'll be sure to ask him about it. Also, I apologize for coming on too strong with my initial edit, Paco...it wasn't my intention at all! :doh:

Expack2 11-06-2011 12:29 AM

The following games will be re-uploaded since I found they could be compressed using ZIP and still fit under 150MB:
  1. Absolute Zero (145MB)
  2. Damage Incorperated (118MB)
  3. Jutland (73.9MB)
  4. Turok 2 - Seeds of Evil (130MB)
Also, I have prepared another game from Ermuli's ISO Cellar games to be uploaded to Abandonia:

Hexplore (120MB; in-game music and cinematics ripped; uses ZIP compression)

Expack2 11-06-2011 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Expack2 (Post 428586)
The following games will be re-uploaded since I found they could be compressed using ZIP and still fit under 150MB:
  1. Absolute Zero (145MB)
  2. Damage Incorperated (118MB)
  3. Jutland (73.9MB)
  4. Turok 2 - Seeds of Evil (130MB)
Also, I have prepared another game from Ermuli's ISO Cellar games to be uploaded to Abandonia:

Hexplore (120MB; in-game music and cinematics ripped; uses ZIP compression)

OK, these games have been uploaded. Also, the following game archives should be deleted since they do not use ZIP compression:
  • Army Men - Air Tactics
  • Lost Vikings 2
  • Allied General

Expack2 15-06-2011 09:51 PM

Here's even more CD-less versions of Ermuli's ISO Cellar games:

Adventures of Hyperman, The
(110MB; uses ZIP compression)

Inferno - The Odyssey Continues
(84.6MB; CD Audio ripped; uses ZIP compression)

Su-27 Flanker (143MB; uses ZIP compression; DOS version)

The current time is 02:31 PM (GMT)