Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Buck Rogers - Matrix Cubed (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16907)

Romano 02-04-2008 08:50 PM

Buck Rogers - Matrix Cubed

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download

MV75 04-04-2008 11:33 PM

Outfit everyone with at least one (3) rocket launchers, plasma thrower and (2-3) needler guns and a few backup grenades. You'll kick arse. :D

Laser guns are all fine and dandy too, until you fight robots that reflect the shots. sigh. So just blow them up instead. :)
________
Lifestyle vaporizer replacement heater cover

Brainsucker 07-04-2008 03:46 AM

I have problem about the journal, as it is not include with the copy that I download from this site. Although it still be able to enter the game, but the difficulty is kind of crazy and very frustating.

Is it because I don't answer the password, or the game is simply very difficult from the begining?

MV75 09-04-2008 12:04 PM

Yes it is difficult from the get-go. I play with a party transferred from doomsday myself. :)

There should be a difficulty setting option in the rest menu somewhere.
________
REHAB COMMUNITY

DravenSDD 10-04-2008 04:53 PM

Great Game

I have some great memories of this game... I think I have the manual/journal somewhere, so I may be able to post it (although I have no clue as to what I would have to do other than scan it)

The game is pretty tough, but if you have played one of TSR's games before, you'll have a pretty good idea how to proceed. It's is DEFINITELY beneficial to import a party from Countdown, which is a great game as well, so I would recommend playing that first.

Romano 10-04-2008 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DravenSDD (Post 323196)
I have some great memories of this game... I think I have the manual/journal somewhere, so I may be able to post it (although I have no clue as to what I would have to do other than scan it)

Check your In-box please. I sent you Personal Message :)

humorguy 15-04-2008 08:57 PM

I am sure I have this game - cannot remember if I have it on PC or Commodore 64! :)

jth 29-09-2008 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MV75 (Post 323121)
Yes it is difficult from the get-go. I play with a party transferred from doomsday myself. :)

There should be a difficulty setting option in the rest menu somewhere.

So, how do I import a party from Doomsday?

Every time I try I get a 'save game error'

I'm using DOSbox and mounting drive c: as the directory in which both the Doomsday and the Matrix folders are found, should I be doing something different?

humorguy 28-03-2009 11:30 PM

You can get the manula,the logbook, the cluebook and the quick reference card for this game from replacementdocs now.

Luxius 17-04-2009 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jth (Post 338361)
So, how do I import a party from Doomsday?

Every time I try I get a 'save game error'

I'm using DOSbox and mounting drive c: as the directory in which both the Doomsday and the Matrix folders are found, should I be doing something different?

Delete the configuration file before starting the game from DOSbox. It's called MATRIX.CFG (and for Countdown to Doomsday it's BUCK.CFG). Upon restarting the game you will be asked what your configuration is, select the appropriate (VGA, Soundblaster, etc.) and a new config-file will be created. During these questions you will be able to specify a save game path.

The current time is 07:06 PM (GMT)