Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Offers (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Wereboar's offers: "Chamber of Sci-Mutant Priestess", "Space 1889", "Azrael's Tear" (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=26683)

Wereboar 21-02-2011 05:53 PM

Wereboar's offers: "Chamber of Sci-Mutant Priestess", "Space 1889", "Azrael's Tear"

I'd like to send you two games. The first one is "The Chamber of Sci-Mutant Priestess" aka "KULT", [complete with review, manual, boxshots and screenhots]. The other is "Space 1889" [complete with review, manual, screenshots and shots of the original disk if you're interested] (I'm rummaging through my stuff for box but I can't promise I'll find it). The copy of "Space 1889" is already cracked as the necessity of skimming a manual every time was rather tedious. The original disk is unreadable now, so I'm stuck with cracked version which may be good for I can't vouch for the veracity of manual scan.

I've also got the interesting game "Azrael's Tear". I'm not sure if it qualifies as it was released in 1996 (it's publisher, Mindscape is said to be in '10 year protection range' and haven't provided support for several years, so I think it's fair game). There are two problems though:

1. It was published on the CD. I can make the image, but I'm not sure that I could make any rip as there are no cutscenes (no movies to cut) and dialogues, some of them mission-critical, are devoid of any subtitles (no sense in ripping speech). So we're speaking 400-450 MB download here.

2. I've got the Polish edition, so manual and additional material are in Polish (the game itself is in original English), but I'll see if I could find English documentation (maybe it's on the CD). Well, at least it would be nice addition for Polish Abandonia.

This way or another, just let me know if you're interested in these games. If
yes, I'll be happy to oblige by providing any or all aforementioned
materials.

EDIT: I've Just found two more adventure games: "Hell: The Cyberpunk Thriller" (very good if somewhat obscure) and "Sherlock Holmes: The Case of Rose Tattoo". I can provide boxshots and screenshots immediately and a manual a bit after that as I need to make a scan (and a review when I've got the time to write it). The are also CD games and thus they are 400-500 MB each (but they can go to ISO Cellar, right?).

Regards
Wereboar

Cluseck 22-02-2011 05:48 PM

The Chamber of Sci-Mutant Priestess - both developers are defunct, the publisher is not an ESA member anymore, sold only at Amazon Marketplace. I think it can be labelled as 'approved'.
Azrael's Tear - on ISO Cellar.
Hell: A Cyberpunk Thriller - on ISO Cellar.
The Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes: The Case of the Rose Tattoo - rejected here until 2012.

Japo 22-02-2011 08:14 PM

Wereboar, I'm PMing you about the upload procedure. PM me back if you have any question or problem.

Wereboar 24-02-2011 04:25 PM

OK, CotSMPhas been uploaded. What about "Space 1889"? I suppose that it is also fair game, as all other games from the same publisher-developer pair (GDW/Paragon Software) are on the Abandonia.

Paco 24-02-2011 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wereboar (Post 423537)
OK, CotSMPhas been uploaded. What about "Space 1889"? I suppose that it is also fair game, as all other games from the same publisher-developer pair (GDW/Paragon Software) are on the Abandonia.

also approved here.

Paco 25-02-2011 08:15 PM

can you also make a Titleshot of Chamber of blabla (one screenshot which has the Title of the game in it) and upload it?

Wereboar 02-03-2011 10:18 PM

Just uploaded the title screen. Sorry for delay.

Wereboar 05-03-2011 07:44 PM

Oh, one more thing. I've just found the box for the game "Stars!" and scanned it. Do you need these boxshots?

Paco 05-03-2011 08:12 PM

sure. ^^

The current time is 10:57 PM (GMT)