Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Gaming Zone (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Unknown C64 game (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=27098)

Excor 21-05-2011 09:22 PM

Unknown C64 game

Hi everyone,

as a really young child I was playing games on my dad's C64. I somehow manged to understand what to do to get the games running hehe.

Anyway, I can barely remember a game I never got past the first scene. This game comes up my mind every year and I hope someone knows this game.

The game starts like this:
There is a man captive to a street lamp. Another guy is peeing this man.

That's it...I never knew what to do. I was smashing all keyboard keys, waiting 1 hour etc... nothing happend oO I think this game was some beat 'em up like Double Dragon or Doman etc... but as I never figured out how to free myself, I can not say what type of game this maybe was?!?!

Please help me :( XD

Regards,

Excor

Zaru 22-05-2011 02:06 PM

Anything more you remember about this game? The setting, perhaps? Was the action happening in a city? Was it a sidescroller, multi-screen or isometric (like Vendetta). One game that comes to my mind when I hear about peeing is Wild Streets (1990), but that's only because of kick animations of both: player's and enemies' that, as someone has written on Lemon64 forums, remind peeing dogs. :rolleyes:

You may want to browse through the list of C64 beatem'up games. Check this out: http://www.mobygames.com/browse/game...ng/action/c64/

Excor 03-06-2011 11:09 AM

Hey,

thanks for your reply. It was a side scroller (ok I never saw scrolling, because I never got past that peeing stuff hehe). It could be Wild Streets, I think I have to check it out! Thank you! If not, I think I will have to go through the list. :omg:

Regards,

Excor

Edit:

Ok watched a playthrough of Wild Streets. I think the graphics are too good, and in the beginning is no peeing :( (First time I regret seeing someone not pee xD). If my mind still works correctly, the setting was inside a big town like NY.

zaphod_x86 23-06-2011 03:38 PM

I know tis game, played it on C64 back in the 80s, though I can't remember its name yet (I'm working on it).
As for what to do in this game: you couldn't free yourself because your character wasn't the one tied up to the lamp but the guy peeing. It was a very nasty game, you had to pee high enough to hit the tied up guy's face and hold it there by struggling your joystick to left and right (like in Decathlon), when you managed to hold it up long enough the peeing stopped and a bird flew through the screen. You had to press the fire button exactly when the bird was over the poor guy's head, I guess you know what was dropped by the bird then.
As I said, it was a very nasty game, nothing I'm proud of to have played as a kid.

supertrini 24-06-2011 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zaphod_x86 (Post 429377)
I know tis game, played it on C64 back in the 80s, though I can't remember its name yet (I'm working on it).
As for what to do in this game: you couldn't free yourself because your character wasn't the one tied up to the lamp but the guy peeing. It was a very nasty game, you had to pee high enough to hit the tied up guy's face and hold it there by struggling your joystick to left and right (like in Decathlon), when you managed to hold it up long enough the peeing stopped and a bird flew through the screen. You had to press the fire button exactly when the bird was over the poor guy's head, I guess you know what was dropped by the bird then.
As I said, it was a very nasty game, nothing I'm proud of to have played as a kid.

shit sounds crazy...somebody please find this..sounds interesting like hell

Tracker 24-06-2011 09:44 PM

Hands down, everyone. Myth busted, puzzle solved, the game we are looking for is... *drumroll*

Overkill - The Death of New Generation

EDIT: I tried it. The music is from Star Paws by Rob Hubbard. That's all I've got say about this game :perv:

zaphod_x86 25-06-2011 08:47 AM

Well done! :OK:

And what a crappy p**** of sh*** :perv:

_r.u.s.s. 26-06-2011 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excor (Post 427498)
Another guy is peeing this man.

:o

The current time is 02:41 PM (GMT)