Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   D-Generation (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=24502)

TotalAnarchy 19-04-2010 03:50 PM

D-Generation

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download (if available)

Geezer 19-04-2010 07:13 PM

Quote:

I'm honestly surprised no-one ever remade this game with more up-to-date graphics, because that might succeed in making gamers pay more attention to this lost gem.
I have this one on CD. I wonder if there isn't an updated version.

Karterian 19-04-2010 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 403054)

Wow. I wonder what the difference is in the cd version. Cd audio? It was a great game and i remember getting it for the amiga back in 1992. Never completed though.

Geezer 19-04-2010 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karterian (Post 403055)
Wow. I wonder what the difference is in the cd version. Cd audio? It was a great game and i remember getting it for the amiga back in 1992. Never completed though.

I'll check it out when I get home tonight.

lonewolf1045 19-04-2010 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 403054)

I have 2 or 3 copies myself, I loved it but the controls was a littles rough. I would love to see a remake myself.:rocks:

Geezer 20-04-2010 12:29 AM

Nope. Looks like the CD is the same game with about 30MB of extra crap thrown in.

Death Incarnate 20-04-2010 08:53 AM

I can't remember if I ever heard of this game before, but it sure seems worth a look. I like theses sort of games, where careful planning and observing are more important than lightning reflexes.

Flashback, Prince of Persia and Blackthorne are among my all time favorites, and I love Cadaver, too. This seems to be a nice mixture of both, and the graphics are kinda cute.

Thanks a lot for digging up this overlooked gem! :thumbs:

ay2516 21-04-2010 12:23 AM

Great Game. Thanks Folks As usual you added an old under appreciated Gem that is still fun to this day

Thanks Again and keep up the good work

barbarian 21-04-2010 05:54 PM

wow! thanks!

i know this game. but the thing is, back then i thought it was so-so.

but thanks to the nice review on Abandonia i felt only today the true beauty of this game.

thanks!

Aarontu 27-04-2010 12:17 AM

This is a great puzzle/action type game! Probably my favorite game like it; it was like Chip's Challenge or Contraption Zack, with some tough puzzle parts, but it had such a cool, dark atmosphere too. And I think the puzzles were a bit easier in this game than in Contraption Zack or other puzzle games of the time. A very cool game!

The current time is 06:42 AM (GMT)