Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   On site (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Dreamweb (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=1665)

Barrett 10-12-2004 09:20 AM

Hi how r u all ? just to let u know I found this site from the link from I-am-bored.com and was totally blown away i been playing Another world, and prince of persia, and i just downloaded Flashback, im going to play it now.

But just a note to maybe request dreamweb if u can find it cos that game was solid
Cheers lads keep it up man cos this site is sound as they come

wormpaul 10-12-2004 10:21 AM

Downloading now..

ill shall see if it's good enough for on the site..

When it's a YES...i will review soon as possible

Barrett 10-12-2004 01:00 PM

cool mate its a bit mad to get into but its a classic storyline game. Top notch

mouse31e 10-12-2004 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by wormpaul@Dec 10 2004, 11:21 AM
Go for it! :D

If you don't want to do it, I will!

Where did you download from?

I've got a copy but I'm just wondering whether yours is better or worse than mine as we all know it varies from site to site.

This is the game that got me into abandonware in the first place. I had the demo years ago but it always crashed on my old computer so I never risked buying the full game. I started looking for it and found it on HOTU. Then got engrossed in downloading abw, got fed up of HOTU giving me viruses and ad-ware, looked for another site and here I am! :D

Barrett 10-12-2004 02:13 PM

Cheers man i knew I wouldnt be the only one thinking this is a classic.

wormpaul 10-12-2004 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by mouse31e+Dec 10 2004, 02:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mouse31e @ Dec 10 2004, 02:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-wormpaul@Dec 10 2004, 11:21 AM
Go for it! :D

If you don't want to do it, I will!

Where did you download from?

I've got a copy but I'm just wondering whether yours is better or worse than mine as we all know it varies from site to site.

This is the game that got me into abandonware in the first place. I had the demo years ago but it always crashed on my old computer so I never risked buying the full game. I started looking for it and found it on HOTU. Then got engrossed in downloading abw, got fed up of HOTU giving me viruses and ad-ware, looked for another site and here I am! :D [/b][/quote]
I got it for you Mouse...

Ill start playing but it really sux (IMO)./.

Totally not my type of game...so mouse if you wanna review it ...

PLZ :angel: :angel:

Contact me at MSN or PM...

hanging 11-12-2004 09:15 AM

ooh i forgot about this game...

*toodles of to get his copy*

Barrett 14-01-2005 12:53 PM

Right i just started playing this again and I remembered that u need the key code for his apartment If anyone has the full version it tells u the code in the manual, so if anyone knows it it would be a huge help

Barrett 14-01-2005 01:42 PM

I ffound it, its 5106 if anyone is interested

Gormash 14-01-2005 08:34 PM

Or if you download the "Diary of a madman" file that I made (available in the EXTRAS section along with the file and review) you'll see it at the end along with a few other tidbits.
Actually, you should really get the file anyway, as it's a damn good read! ^_^

The current time is 03:25 PM (GMT)