Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Syndicate (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=121)

xndr2181 05-08-2004 11:13 PM

Good Game.

This game is great, I consider this game the first real "GTA" game. I mean, this might sound bad, but I really enjoyed just walking around the map, and stealing cars and stuff. Also, the best weapon in this game was by far the flame thrower!!
-Sean

FreeFreddy 06-08-2004 08:04 AM

Yeah, the flamethrower cleaned up whole areas in the game :lol:
But the minigun (that one with awesome power and fast shooting rate) is also not to be understimated.

Tom Henrik 06-08-2004 01:28 PM

Neither is the long range rifle.
(As long as you don't encounter a lot of enemy sindicates).

But my absolute favourite is the minigun :twisted:

xndr2181 06-08-2004 06:32 PM

Quote:

Neither is the long range rifle.
(As long as you don't encounter a lot of enemy sindicates).

But my absolute favourite is the minigun *:twisted:

Dude I loved that gun, I use to go up in high areas and just sniper. The only thing with this game, is as much fun as it was, I remember not being able to beat it. I recall that all the countries I controlled would revolt and cause mass problems for me. But that was a long time ago when I played this game last, so I'd probably be able to beat it now.
-Sean

FreeFreddy 06-08-2004 08:06 PM

You just raised the tax-rate too high. If you keep it at 5-15%, you still should get enough money and the population in countries under your iron hand could even grow larger (especially with 5% or less). They lose people if the tax is too high, too (cause you get less money).

Havell 06-08-2004 09:15 PM

How do you "take the roofs off" buildings so you can look around inside them?

Tom Henrik 06-08-2004 09:18 PM

As far as I know, you can't.

I always use my map when moving inside houses. Just click on the map, instead of in the screen.

Havell 06-08-2004 09:33 PM

I'm stuck on the second mission, where you have to persuade the scientists, I have persuaded all of the scientists and had fun walking around shooting people but how do you evacuate from the area? I have gone back to where I started but i still don't know how to end the level.

Tom Henrik 06-08-2004 09:54 PM

The map will flash indicating where you should go. When you are in the middle of the evacuation circle, just press Space.

xndr2181 07-08-2004 03:24 AM

Quote:

You just raised the tax-rate too high. If you keep it at 5-15%, you still should get enough money and the population in countries under your iron hand could even grow larger (especially with 5% or less). They lose people if the tax is too high, too (cause you get less money).
Hmm, interesting, I'll have to remember that. I also remember the game getting really tough when you had to fight rogue cyborgs, that sucked!
-Sean

The current time is 10:50 AM (GMT)